Credits missing/reduced to only 600

by Grimmr0w

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Credits missing/reduced to only 600

★★★ Newbie

Logged in today to partake in the Aftermarket LTM and purchase equipment with my hard earned credits as I had not bought a battlepass this season. I log in and after some server issues, I look over at my currencies and I see my credits, in which I had enough to buy a Legend and then some (~14000), were reduced down to a measly 600.

Just looked only and the post that mentioned something like this was from last year, and the solution seemed to be to just “restart” the game, so I did and no results, I also changed servers, and still nothing. 

I want this resolved soon because of the Limited Time items! Help!

Message 1 of 2 (207 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Credits missing/reduced to only 600

Community Manager

Hi @Grimmr0w

If you still aren't seeing the coins on your account please reach out to the EA Help team so they can take a look. They should be able to see what might have happened to them. 

For more information on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Facebook or Twitter as well, if you prefer. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (175 Views)

All Replies

Re: Credits missing/reduced to only 600

Community Manager

Hi @Grimmr0w

If you still aren't seeing the coins on your account please reach out to the EA Help team so they can take a look. They should be able to see what might have happened to them. 

For more information on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Facebook or Twitter as well, if you prefer. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (176 Views)