Creating help.ea.com cases shows created but are nowhere

by AZgo6

Original Post

Creating help.ea.com cases shows created but are nowhere

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm trying to create numerous cases in different topics in help.ea.com (as my guildmate lost his original account and on the new Android tablet he can't log into it) but whenever I submit the details of the ticket no errors and the "created" #caseid is shown but no email received from ea nor the case is showing up under "My cases"

e.g.

We received your information
An Advisor on our support team will email you. We sent you an email with a link so you can access this case again.

Your case summary

So seems like everything is fine but after this page not a sign of those cases are found anywhere. I have tried to create in Account Lost, in Can't Login or Progress Lost, none of them works for me. Tried to attach pic and tried without.

Any clue why is that?

Message 1 of 2 (593 Views)

Re: Creating help.ea.com cases shows created but are nowhere

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @AZgo6,

That does sound odd. I'm not sure what would be causing that for you...

If you need to get in touch with the support team, you could try calling them directly and asking them to help you set-up a callback once they've located your account. They can investigate this from there. The UK support number is  +44 203 0141818 and is available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday.
If you are calling directly from your own phone then the cost can be expensive so I'd suggest using a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype or Google Voice and contact our UK support directly. It helps to set your location to the country you are contacting as well. 

Regarding your friend, if he's experiencing the issue it'd be best if he got in contact with the EA Help team from his own account for assistance.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (572 Views)