Created players with max dribbling do not have 5 star skill moves

by RspctUrElder

Original Post

Re: Created players with max dribbling do not have 5 star skill moves

★★★★★ Novice
@Skull_MG_88 Its not the same, its a difference between "player career", and "create a player". If you want to use a created player in kickoff, arena or careermode, the max amount of stars you can have is 4 even adding 99 to all dribbling stats👍🏼
Message 11 of 22 (3,192 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The composure and the marking also can't be modified that's such a shame

Message 12 of 22 (3,165 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just put 1 in every dribbling stat and it just gives me 4 stars anyways 

Message 13 of 22 (3,097 Views)

★★★ Novice

Starts to feel like they actually choose not to have these easy features, maybe think people will just forget local play and go straight to wasting money on ultimate team pfffffff mind blown!!! if we had such huge minds making the world a better place

Message 14 of 22 (2,978 Views)

★★★ Novice

Its EA telling u to go waste money on ultimate team instead of playing offline, huge geniouses

Message 15 of 22 (2,978 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This community managers are funny, this topic had a lot of people reporting the same problem, a lot of pts, but nobody answered. And topics like Fut Champions, Ultimate Team, with less pts were quickly replied by them (ironic, isn't it ?). Yes, EA is just focusing on online, and they want more money from you, because they are working "hard" every year making this game (copy and paste with some modifications). Nice work MercenarEA.

Message 16 of 22 (2,935 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree bro. I love doing the skills moves but what’s the point if they aren’t able to do them all 

Message 17 of 22 (2,876 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Truly a waste this game. They’ve been in such a huge decline it’s not even funny. Started from Fifa 18 and then it’s gone downhill ever since. I thought 19 was bad. 20 is the worst one yet. How has this not been fixed yet? I’ll tell you why though, cause they won’t make any money off it. Can’t create a player with 1-3 and 5 star skill moves, no adjusting composure or defensive awareness attributes, no giving them secondary positions, can’t choose cm as a position. And if you create more than 80 players they have the same faces. When will all this be fixed??? Never.

Message 18 of 22 (2,014 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Still, this bug wasn't fixed. This post was written on September. Guess they will fix it on FIFA 30. Even on Twitter they don't respond. The customer support should change its name to Ultimate Team Support. If there was a reward for Worst Customer Support, I think we all know who would win this. Again, nice work MercenarEA.

Message 19 of 22 (1,938 Views)

★★★ Newbie

2023, and is anyone still having this problem or is it just me?  They must have fixed it if it was a problem since 2019 but I honestly can't create a player with 5* skill moves...

Message 20 of 22 (861 Views)