Original Post

Created players with max dribbling do not have 5 star skill moves

★★★★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Which mode has this happened in? Kick off
Which part of the mode? Classic Match
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? A created player with 99 dribbling/ball control has 4 star skill moves. In previous version this would create a player with 5 star skill moves. Is this a bug? Is it possible to create a player with 5 star skill moves?
What happens when the bug occurs? A created player with 99 dribbling/ball control has 4 star skill moves. In previous version this would create a player with 5 star skill moves. Is this a bug? Is it possible to create a player with 5 star skill moves?
What should be happening instead? A created player with 99 dribbling/ball control has 4 star skill moves. In previous version this would create a player with 5 star skill moves. Is this a bug? Is it possible to create a player with 5 star skill moves?

A created player with 99 dribbling/ball control has 4 star skill moves. In previous version this would create a player with 5 star skill moves. Is this a bug? Is it possible to create a player with 5 star skill moves?

Message 1 of 22 (22,524 Views)

Re: Created players with max dribbling do not have 5 star skill moves

★★★ Novice

This needs to be fixed ASAP. The only reason i play fifa over PES is to play with a created player that’s i player lock to. I need 5 star skill moves

Message 2 of 22 (22,248 Views)

★★★ Novice

Not only does that need to be fixed, btw this problem is on Xbox too, created players also don’t have any traits, like for example the flair trait.

Message 3 of 22 (22,238 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Message 4 of 22 (22,210 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I thought I was only one. They need to fix this ASAP!

Message 5 of 22 (22,132 Views)

★★★ Novice
@ErikHalverson Yes indeed something needs to be done about this. We buy our favorite games in hope of playing them the way we know intended and natural game play.
Message 6 of 22 (21,983 Views)

★★ Novice

Why EA still didnt fix it. It should not be that hard

Message 7 of 22 (20,846 Views)

★★ Novice

So even with the new update that I downloaded yesterday (09. November / Title Update 6 i believe) a newly created player with all stats maxed out still only has 4 star skill moves...

this is getting quite hilarious this can‘t be that hard to fix

Message 8 of 22 (20,355 Views)

★★★ Novice

BUMP!

Every time I create a player they have a max skill moving rating of 4 stars. Is there any way of getting 5 star skills for simple a created player?

Message 9 of 22 (19,394 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Its 2020 lads, and still nothing...just create a skill moves bar from 1-5 stars, just like the weakfoot one, its such an easy fix, also I would love to get a job at EA, I have a lot of things that need a fix... 10pound an hour and I'll save your company EA....i will honestly save your company☝️😐

Message 10 of 22 (18,152 Views)