Re: Created content disappeared or lost/corrupt on PS4

by BeloglazovOleg

Original Post

Created content disappeared or lost/corrupt on PS4

★★★ Newbie

Over the past couple weeks I've created a handful of teams using the create a team option on the main menu. Yesterday (1/27/2019) I was going to make another team and found all my previous teams were gone. Also gone was the created player I had made. While backing up my save files to the PS4 cloud, some of the files were reported as corrupt. I don't know where the created teams are saved but they were lost completely. I feel this is a major issue with the game if, suddenly and randomly, all your creations are destroyed. I don't want to play this game anymore because of this and would request a refund if I could. This breaks a major part of the game for me. 

For the record, I don't use custom rosters and hadn't downloaded any new rosters before this problem happened. I did, however, have a franchise mode with multiple copies of the same player on different teams. This seems unavoidable since you're required to fill out a roster before you can even save your created team.

Message 1 of 2 (286 Views)

Re: Created content disappeared or lost/corrupt on PS4

Champion (Retired)
Try upload prevously roster. Next time create - User Roster. When game upload new rester user's team and players gone (
Message 2 of 2 (269 Views)