Re: Created Teams Corrupted

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Created Teams Corrupted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The only reason I play these games is to create custom teams. I've created 31 custom teams to play in a league of their own.

As I was filling out their rosters I had to switch to an older roster to find a player who apparently got snapped out of existence from NHL 19's rosters.

Apparently that was a mistake because now 5 of my 31 teams are corrupt.

Their overalls are lowered by a lot and it makes me think it's some players who got corrupted from the rosters being swapped.

Whenever you select the team, look at their roster, hover over them, or really anything to do with the teams the game crashes me back to the dashboard.

I've tried messing around with active rosters, editing players who were on the roster (Ex. Editing Dustin Brown on the L.A. Kings Roster hoping it fixes the one on my custom roster.)

I sure hope there is a fix for this because I'm not going to make all 31 teams again. Is there a fix to this? If there is no fix to this what the heck did I do wrong so I can avoid this happening in the future? Because this has happened to 2 teams I've created back in NHL 18 as well and it's getting kinda old throwing away days of customization because of a glitch.

Message 1 of 5 (1,477 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Cranked7

I am sorry but you may need to just deleted the corrupt roster, I do realise that is a massive pain.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (1,411 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Cranked7

If you are on XB1, can you make sure auto updates are enabled: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/update-xbox-one-console

If you have a PS4, you can manually check for game updates via the options button from the XMB.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Franchise-mode-freezing-when-creating-a-team/m-p/7088658#...

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,462 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im on Xbox One. Yes I have the newest update. No it doesn't freeze when I try and create a franchise mode custom team but thats not the issue. I'll be more specific.

In the "Create Team" option ive made a bunch of custom teams. After switching to an older active roster to get a player removed in the newest roster update, I switched back to the Oct 11 roster update and now players on the team are corrupted. The overall from the corrupted teams have dropped which leads me to believe its the players not the team. One teams defense is literally 3 overall .

I cant use the teams in any modes without the game crashing, I cant edit the team or roster without the game crashing. This is a glitch that has happened in NHL 18 as well. Is there a way to refresh the rosters without losing all my teams or do i just have to delete the corrupted custom roster? 

Message 3 of 5 (1,452 Views)

Community Manager

@Cranked7

I am sorry but you may need to just deleted the corrupt roster, I do realise that is a massive pain.

barry.png
Message 4 of 5 (1,412 Views)

★★★ Novice

Happened To Me As Well Had 50 Created Teams with 200 Created Players and game would keep crashing got in contact with EA help but just like EA they were useless and said they didn't know how to fix it and told me I had to delete the files to fix it same old EA being useless once again hopefully a company like 2K will give them a competitor so they fix their garbage games

Message 5 of 5 (1,092 Views)