Re: Create a Team Glitch - Quits to Xone Home

by spoofrice11

Original Post

Create a Team Glitch - Quits to Xone Home

★★ Novice
I am having an issue with Created Teams glitching?

I was making several new teams for my Franchise mode, but now when I go in to edit/create a team, it'll show the first logo, but whether I click on them or scroll down to others, that logo shows up and then my NHL game quits to the Home Xone window. So I can't edit them or anything.

It has been doing this for about 2 weeks and is super frustrating since I spent quite a bit of time doing 8 custom teams. 

Also, when I tried subbing out a team when starting a Franchise it quit as well. 

Please fix this issue right away!!!
Message 1 of 4 (1,414 Views)

★★ Novice

Anyone else having Created Teams glitch when you go to create more/edit them?

Message 2 of 4 (1,382 Views)

★★ Novice

Really frustrating that my Created Teams quit the game and EA doesn't seem to care.

Message 3 of 4 (1,334 Views)

Create a Team Quitting Glitch needs fixed

★★ Novice

Has anyone else had this CAT issue (started end of Dec for me)?

When I go to my Created Teams, it causes NHL 18 to quit to my Xbox One Home Screen.
There seems to be a couple of my 8 teams I made that have this issue. I can actually click on the first team fine, but the 2nd one won't show it's logo and 5 seconds later Xone Home Screen. Also on reverse order one of the bottom teams has this glitch. It did let me skip past the messed up team one time and I got to finish editing one, but then it wouldn't let me go past the team again. Unfortunately I wasn't done editing all of them (and putting the NHL team's players on there that I'm replacing). 

There doesn't seem to be a way for me to deleted the "infected" teams, since I can't load them at all. I've submitted cases to EA, but they haven't done anything. Just thought I'd see if anyone knew if I will be able to use my teams (tried uninstalling and merging with older EA roster).

Message 4 of 4 (1,262 Views)