Crates missing

by Army255

Original Post

Crates missing

★★★ Newbie

I bought one of the promo packages for 9.99. It said it was two crates, a yellow and a purple, 2.5K diamonds and some coins.(can’t remember how many) I got the coins and gems but no crates. I looked everywhere. I know I didn’t get them because my vault number did not increase. Anyone dealt with this???

Message 1 of 5 (478 Views)

Re: Crates missing

★★★ Newbie

Anyone???

Message 2 of 5 (448 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Army255 thanks for reaching out! Can I get your Persona ID, found in Settings > About? I'll be able to confirm your purchase. It's likely you did receive the crate contents but didn't receive the animation due to a bug. Thanks!

Message 3 of 5 (440 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank for your response. I’m sure I did not. I didn’t get any numbers added to my vault at the current time. My ID number is 1004320708470. Thank you again for looking into this. 

Message 4 of 5 (393 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Army255 thanks for your Persona ID! I've looked at your account and yep, can confirm you received the crate contents. Regarding cards not being added to the vault, that is a result of this bug where the crate animation does not show sometimes, typically if you've cancelled a previous transaction. We're hoping to get a fix for that in a future update. And this is what you got from your purchase in full:

- 22592 credits

- 2500 diamonds

- 16 Grenadier cards

- 12 Hammerhead cards

- 44 MG Squad cards

- 53 Talon cards

- 16 Banshee cards

- 1 Giga Cannon

- 12 Militant cards

- 8 Stealth Tank cards

- 8 Laser Squad cards.

Hope this helps! Standard smile