Re: Crashing to Desktop

by IFrosty704I

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic

how would I go around to do that? I tried last night but whenever I install an old driver it says Error 99 certificate not available or something like that

driver

Message 101 of 266 (828 Views)

★★★ Novice

well, I tried all the drivers.. same problem

Message 102 of 266 (806 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey @IFrosty704I When you reinstalled the drivers did you completely remove them from your system before trying any other drivers?

/Atic
Message 103 of 266 (796 Views)

★★★ Novice

When I completely deleted my other drivers and reinstalled a new one  it would say graphics hardware could not be detected or error 99. So I was forced to replace them with the locally installed driver through the AMD program

Message 104 of 266 (790 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm pretty much done with this game and games that EA publishes. If they even acknowledged this issue, or the stuttering issue, as something that they are working on fixing, then maybe I might feel different. As it stands, there is nothing indicating that they are working on these issues, just that they are asking people to change video drivers... As if people have not done this already. 

Message 105 of 266 (784 Views)

★★★ Novice

and that driver outdated picture i fixed that, its just the crashing. I tried every driver you listed

Message 106 of 266 (778 Views)

★★★ Newbie

happens to me too. never had any issues, started with the last patch. Frown

Message 107 of 266 (762 Views)

Re: Crashing to desktop

★ Guide
Crash to desktop no 4 tonight. GG game is broken. I keep getting internet connection garbage. My internet is fine, it's your servers. Please fix.
Message 108 of 266 (884 Views)

★ Guide
Annnd just crashed again opening loot boxes. Jesus
Message 109 of 266 (905 Views)

★ Guide
Crashed again loading in game. AWESOME!
Message 110 of 266 (876 Views)