Campaign crash when loading

by IFrosty704I

Original Post

Re: Crashing to Desktop

★★★ Novice

Hey @EA_Atic! I tried the 17.12.1 and there was no difference. Later or tomorrow I'll try one of the two others...

Message 91 of 266 (730 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

same symptoms: game will suddenly freeze to a perfect snapshot. but with me no audio. after a few seconds desktop. no error message, no way to predict when it will happen.

Message 92 of 266 (727 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey @EA_Atic, I tried the 17.11.2 drivers and now I can enjoy the beauty of a flight in a TIE-Fighter. Thank you for the tip. Nevertheless I found the newer AMD drivers better in ways of performance. Hopefully the problem will be fixed with newer AMD drivers.

Message 93 of 266 (711 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey @yodajedifishmstr Can you upload a dxdiag for us to see what hardware you have and drivers.

How to make a dxdiag: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

@ZwillingX glad to hear a workaround solved it for you. yeah lets hope newer drivers fix the issue! Standard smile

/Atic
Message 94 of 266 (702 Views)

★★★ Novice

Here's mine.. i have the same issue

Message 95 of 266 (693 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey @IFrosty704I I saw you posted in another thread.

Try the same I told ZwillingX. Roll back your GPU drivers to one of theses: 17.11.4, 17.11.2 or 17.12.1

/Atic
Message 96 of 266 (688 Views)

Campaign crash when loading

★★★ Novice

After the endor mission, the campaign just closes to the desktop everytime I try to load into it. I tried to rollback my drivers to an older version but I don't know how, and when I tried it said something like ERROR 99 Certificate not found.

DxDiag attached

Message 97 of 266 (620 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The game seems to crash randomly after changing video settings for me. It sometimes happens during the first time playing after a setting change, sometimes during the second time... It almost always happens though. The DMP file left in the documents crash dump folder show an access violation c0000005 error.

Message 98 of 266 (633 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
i know how to make a dxdiag what i am trying to do atm is figure out what the spurious errors in it are about. it seems to be saying windows update is faulty but there is nothing wrong with windows update. i am also removing some information which seems irrelevant such as the name of the pc. not that i dont trust EA with that info i dont trust that hackers couldnt use it somehow
Message 99 of 266 (709 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

dxdiag

Message 100 of 266 (707 Views)