Re: Game crashing with no error

by OCS-xPaPaDx

Original Post

Crashing to desktop with no error

★★ Novice

In game the game will randomly freeze for about 5 seconds before crashing straight to desktop with no error.  Been happening since game launch. I am on the latest AMD drivers.

i5 6500

16gb ram

r9 380 4g

DxDiag.txt attatched.

Message 61 of 69 (766 Views)

Game crashing all the time

★★★ Novice

I have an i9 9900k + RTX 2080 and 16gb ddr4 ram and the game is crashing all the time without any warning, yesterday 06-02-2019 I update the nVidia drivers and the problem is still happening maybe now even more often. 

Message 62 of 69 (770 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Me too i have  good computer but i going and loading so i go in game and i start machmaking and they kick me out of the servers PLEASE HELP

Message 63 of 69 (753 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Me too i have  good computer but i going and loading so i go in game and i start machmaking and they kick me out of the servers PLEASE HELP

Message 64 of 69 (753 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Thousands of peeps are having this issue. It's all over reddit and many other platforms.

to be positive here, I'll say that I've done the driver deal, reinstalled uninstalled, DMZ'ed the machine (to be sure it's not a network issue) Also stopped any firewall or antivirus (against my better judgement. I get tired of companies telling us to disable the protection from harmful issues to our computer so their games might work, but it is what it is) disabled in-game. any and all overlays, and STILL crashes when loading, often won't sync with the server, times out, crashes to desktop. etc. YES i have all the latest drivers, INCLUDING AUDIO/VIDEO I've even gone as far as using onboard audio, then disabling it, using my video cards audio through DP (Geforce GTX 970 Fallout edition) then disabling it, then using a very expensive Soundblaster PCI-4 4x audio card, drivers updated, rolled to other versions and then disabled, and now I'm back to what I use for literally 30+ other games that work fine from 10+ years ago 'till recently including titanfall 1&2: the video card's audio passthrough DP.

AMD FX9590 8 core

16gig ddr3 1866 RAM

Nvidia Geforce GTX970 4GIG Fallout Edition

Win 10 with all updates, net framework, C++ and all the other BS that windows bloats us with.
1100 watt 80cert power supply dual rail 24-volt mosfet etc. blah blah

I've been gaming for over 30 years on multiple platforms, I don't need to upload my DXDIAG to know that when I read it there's nothing pointing to my machine, or even APEX as to why it's crashing...
When it isn't crashing these are the two errors (other than the game telling me it can't sync) that I get

FIX YOUR GAME.

Thank you drive through.

FYI: this forum needs a HUGE overhaul NO ONE uses skype,msn messnger,icq, or twitter anymore... really? Also the attachments rarely work mine won't even load on multiple browsers.

For the money we pay for the games we have on Origin and pre-origin even tho apex is free (literally thousands of dollars for me and thousands of other gamers) you guys (EA) need to get your @@(&!@(#$ together!

Message 65 of 69 (731 Views)

Re: Crashing shortly after launching game on PC

Message 66 of 69 (437 Views)

Re: Crashing shortly after launching game on PC

★★★★★ Novice

Apparently you aren't paying attention. This is uninstalling things that are there for a reason that other applications and other games need. There's NO REASON a person should have to uninstall things that are being used for other applications just because Apex is broken.

Message 67 of 69 (416 Views)

Re: Apex legends crashing without error

★★ Novice

Update broke the game for me. Finally was able to play after adjusting VSYNC to "adaptive" and setting the FPS to 90. Now, can't even load into a game. Lmao what a joke 

i7 8700k

16GB RAM

1080ti

Message 68 of 69 (1,080 Views)

Re: Apex legends crashing without error

★★★ Novice

800mb+ update and infinite screen loading still happen. rip.

Message 69 of 69 (1,040 Views)