Re: Crashing randomly in multiplayer

by SithDarthPaI

Original Post

★ Guide

Yes I did,  so it can be, I have the problem. I repaired the game (~0,5-1 hours) .

I set the graphics settings to the lowest, but still crashing. After this update too. 

Message 11 of 15 (406 Views)

★ Apprentice

I completely understand the troubleshooting steps being the first thing that needs to be applied but at this point, with this many people having the same random crash issue, can we please move on from that? There is quite OBVIOUSLY an issue with the game. Not everyone's PC. I bought the game december 26th and have had random crashes from day one. It doesn't matter if I play single player or multiplayer and in any mode. I have been through every step including, Re installation of the game, deleting the folder in documents, I have used the repair tool, I have uninstalled Origin by hard uninstall and deleting everything from registry, I have made sure I have ZERO overclock, I have even completely reinstalled windows, I have every driver up to date including MB bios, changed every graphic setting from high to low. I've scoured the forums and run across many many people with the same issue who have tried the same things yet everyone keeps being told the same troubleshooting steps as if all of these people have overlooked something and it must be an issue on their end. IT ISN'T! There is an issue with the game and I cannot believe, for the life of me, it seems to be beyond the scope of EA to address this issue. Even a simple "We recognize there is an issue and are looking into it" would be better then the nothing we are getting. I love the game, I want to keep playing it, buy for the love of everything that makes a decent game publisher can you throw us a bone? I've had crashes 10 seconds into a match, I've had crashes 3 hours into playing flawlessly, and everything in between. There  is no error code as with everyone else, just freeze for 1 second then crash to desktop. As much time as you all have put into repeating troubleshooting steps to everyone with the issue, you could have fixed it by now. I will attach my DXDIAG just for fun. DXDIAG and eventviewer both show error with webhelper. Hopefully we can get a response or at least a glimpse of hope with some recognition of the issue being on their end. 

Message 12 of 15 (387 Views)

★ Apprentice

I would also like to add that I am not trying to bad mouth or be salty, I have been trying diligently to get my point across and it seems to be falling on deaf ears. I am more than happy to provide you with any and all information you would like. In fact if you would like to take virtual control of my PC and check it all out for yourself, you are welcome to do so. Again, I love the game, I want to play, and most importantly I do not want to see the player base die over this issue.

Message 13 of 15 (376 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No offense to this ''community manager'' guy but what he's suggesting is utterly useless. 

EA support is so * trash you'd think this is an indie company. 

Message 14 of 15 (354 Views)

★ Guide

@Roadr4sh I didn't hear more beautiful words than yours in my life. <3

Message 15 of 15 (308 Views)