Re: Crashing on xbox

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Crashing on xbox

★★★ Newbie

Three times now since they patched the sentianal and rampage my game has crashed, closed then banned me during ranked games which cause me to lose RP. Why is it not putting me back in my game after I load back up? Why is the game crashing  at all? The game is quite frankly unplayable now.

Message 1 of 2 (148 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @arnardi Can you try to go through the following to see if apex continues crashing?

• Check for updates 
  • Persistent Storage 
    • Go to settings > Select Device & Connections > Then Blue-Ray 
    • Select Persistent Storage > Clear Persistent Storage 
  • Alternate Mac: 
    • Go to settings > Select General  > Then Network settings 
    • Go to advanced settings > Alternate Mac address > Select clear 
    • Select restart 
  • Delete local save  

• Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select My games & apps. 
    • Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game & add-ons. 
    • In the menu on the left side of the screen, scroll down to Saved Data, then highlight the saved data for your gamertag on the right and press the A button on your controller. 
    • You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data: 
      • Delete from console removes the local copy of this save. You can get it from the cloud the next time you play. 
      • Delete everywhere removes your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on. 
      • Cancel leaves your data intact. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (133 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @arnardi Can you try to go through the following to see if apex continues crashing?

• Check for updates 
  • Persistent Storage 
    • Go to settings > Select Device & Connections > Then Blue-Ray 
    • Select Persistent Storage > Clear Persistent Storage 
  • Alternate Mac: 
    • Go to settings > Select General  > Then Network settings 
    • Go to advanced settings > Alternate Mac address > Select clear 
    • Select restart 
  • Delete local save  

• Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select My games & apps. 
    • Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game & add-ons. 
    • In the menu on the left side of the screen, scroll down to Saved Data, then highlight the saved data for your gamertag on the right and press the A button on your controller. 
    • You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data: 
      • Delete from console removes the local copy of this save. You can get it from the cloud the next time you play. 
      • Delete everywhere removes your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on. 
      • Cancel leaves your data intact. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (134 Views)