Re: Crashing on launch

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Crashing on launch

★★★ Newbie

When launching the game it instantly freezes on the loading screen and maxes out my CPU. I use a 4K monitor with a 1080 secondary, and the loading image is sort of stretched across them in wierd ways. I've tried launching it with the -windowed start but this hasn't seemed to help.

Is there more options to get this game to work? I'm really not too sure how to fix this.

Message 1 of 2 (313 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team
Hey, @Blackmane1992  make sure that all drivers for windows and your gpu drivers are up to date. 

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with SWBF2 and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Also worth moving the the document folder to desktop  for SWBF2 and see if that helps. 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (233 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team
Hey, @Blackmane1992  make sure that all drivers for windows and your gpu drivers are up to date. 

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with SWBF2 and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Also worth moving the the document folder to desktop  for SWBF2 and see if that helps. 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic
Message 2 of 2 (234 Views)