Crashing on initial load - Console

by lllegalSpecOps

Original Post

Re: Game Crashing when Loading on PS4

★ Apprentice

Thanks to the latest update, I can play the game now.

Message 121 of 126 (779 Views)

EA DICE Team
@ken1ro_h glad to hear! Standard smile

/Atic
Message 122 of 126 (684 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@antwon549 I found a solution that worked for me. Go to Manage Game & Add-ons> Then Clear you saved date. Worked like a charm for me.
Message 123 of 126 (642 Views)

Re: Crashing on initial load - Console

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I was having trouble for about a week. I tried everything from deleting friends to deleting and re-installing the game, and almost everything mentioned with no success. I also tried to delete the save file alone and that didn't work. I was attempting to troubleshoot and got it to work by doing the following (I have no idea which of these steps actually worked, but I'll list them all just in case they can help someone):

!. Delete game save file on your console.

2. Make sure you are no set as "show offline" (not likely the issue, but just in case), make sure it shows you are actually online on the console.

3. Go to system settings and date/time (for the PS4 version) and make sure the box is checked that says set date/time automatically, and then click set automatically via internet.

4. Run a network connection test in the settings.

I'm not sure why any of this worked, but I've been checking every day all week and these steps were the only thing I could do to get it to work. I think the date and time on the console was the problem for me, even though it was set correctly. Regardless, I have it running now and it is working fine, despite it not even working an hour ago when I last tried several times. 

EDIT: Can confirm, the game wouldn't allow me to connect due to my date/time settings. Went into settings, changed the date and time info so that it was wrong and couldn't connect. Changed it back and got an instant connection.

Message 124 of 126 (622 Views)

Re: Crashing on initial load

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic 

My gamer tag is for ea is brendlton but my Xbox gamer tag is BAC SNIPER DOG I’m currently playing on Xbox one I have two friends one is pc one is Xbox and I cannot load into the game as many people before me said just can’t get the game to finish losing without the crash I just got the game and can’t play I’m upset please fix or help thank you 

Message 125 of 126 (559 Views)

Re: Crashing on initial load

EA DICE Team
@Brendlton did you take a look on what other players above you recommend and worked for them.

/Atic
Message 126 of 126 (509 Views)