Re: Crashing on initial load

by antwon549

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
@antwon549 Its through microsoft.. Dunno how itll work if you pre ordered.. From my understanding it might be instant but my process went to review.. Should have my refund with im 72 hours
Message 101 of 126 (735 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Message 102 of 126 (727 Views)

Re: Game Crashing when Loading on PS4

★★★ Newbie

Just bought mythic on Xbox One and same issue. Follows below steps and no resolve. 

Message 103 of 126 (704 Views)

Re: Game Crashing when Loading on PS4

★★★ Newbie

I did to but mine crashes on the 4th step

Message 104 of 126 (884 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Gamer tag: JoshxDBx27

Platform: Xbox One

friends list : 43

I am having the same problem. Please help. 
@EA_Atic

Message 105 of 126 (868 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Unfortunately Microsoft will not give a refund because it is not within their refund timeline.   Unfortunately we are stuck with a game we can not play and get no communication other than it's being investigated.   A week and day in and still no fix issued.   I think the game needs a recall and be taken off the market so others don't get scammed into buying a product that does not work.

Message 106 of 126 (830 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@antwon549 Lucky for me, i didn't pre order and was able to get my refund processed. Sorry for the other people who got ripped off and keep getting ripped off because this game is still up for sale despite game breaking issues
Message 107 of 126 (811 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Quick update on the game.  Finally making it 11/11 but now crashes at what I assume is the load screen before the main menu screen. The screen of the maps I am assuming.    This is disheartening.

Message 108 of 126 (798 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@antwon549 Make that being able to see the training portion before the main menu... But then still crashing
Message 109 of 126 (796 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This is from EA help about a refund.  "I would like to share with you that when the issue is investigating for any game it will be get fixed but there will be no option to refund it otherwise I would love to refund it for you.". * poor business practice.    Very sad a company can sell a malfunctioning product and have no repercussions or give out any compensation for those of us it has affected.  I will no longer be buying any EA sponsored/developed game.  

Message 110 of 126 (792 Views)