Re: Crashing on initial load

by FoxxMcKloud

Original Post

Re: Game Crashing when Loading on PS4

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Dont work on pc , don't work on console , when you look the few streams on the game and you look EU players try to promote this game , they play most on the time at +120 ping because there are not many players and they put them on NA server .... no patch for us , no communication .... Yeah Great game guys

Message 91 of 126 (743 Views)

★★ Novice

My info:
ILiKeTuRtLeEs

Xbox One

72 friends

My other friends info is:

fifitheshark

Xbox One

5 friends

Message 92 of 126 (711 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Its like EA doesn't even care at all.

Message 93 of 126 (692 Views)

EA DICE Team
@DEADxKlutch @antwon549 @DanM If you scroll up you see that I did a respons.

We are investigating and looking for some more information around the issue .

/Atic
Message 94 of 126 (806 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Atic I would say we saw you responded. But the overall feeling is that there is no response from the developers. You can tell us all day you are investigating and looking for more information. But we are a week in with the same exact issue. Not just on Xbox. But across all consoles. You would think this would be quite the alarming issue. But the feeling is it is being treated as the exact opposite.
Message 95 of 126 (802 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

At this point my interest in playing this game is pretty much at zero. How can someone buy something and get no value for it and be expected to be patient. It's not like the product works sometimes or has some other server issues. Literally can not get into the main menu screen like seriously what gives. Just give us our money back ffs.  EA fumbled this; no if ands or buts about it.

Message 96 of 126 (778 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

When are we going to learn that EA doesn't give a damn about their consumers man? Game after, game after game! Always issues. Its literally unreal. Trash company.

Message 97 of 126 (773 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I want my money back. 

Message 98 of 126 (765 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

What is the process for refund? Do we contact Microsofts Xbox support or do we talk to EA support?

Message 99 of 126 (744 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Well usually you could go through Microsoft, but since we preordered the game we can't get a refund. Which is absolute bs

Message 100 of 126 (731 Views)