Re: Game Crashing when Loading on PS4

by X-oR_Belgium

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

4 days of the same issue.  How is this not a priority, or at least getting some sort of response?  It was supposedly fixed on the 15th. But clearly it hasn't been. There has been no hotfix or update to address this issue. And I honestly feel like you are leaving the group with this issue, laying In the dirt.   I am sure we've all tried reinstalling numerous times, hard resets numerous times. Switching accounts numerous times.   Nothing is working!

Message 81 of 126 (934 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

Same on pc guys , are you all on the mystic edition ?

Message 82 of 126 (900 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@X-oR_Belgium standard edition for me
Message 83 of 126 (891 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@X-oR_Belgium Yeah mythic edition.. But it doesn't seem to matter seen lots of standard version with same problem
Message 84 of 126 (1,110 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@antwon549 The team is still instigating, the fix we deployed it solved it for the majority of our players out there but there are still affected players out there.

If we can keep it to the template it helps a lot. Standard smile

Thank you and for your patience.

/Atic

Message 85 of 126 (1,047 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Atic this is very frustrating. To purchase something and get nothing from it. Watching and hearing and seeing all these other people playing. And us that still have not been able to even see the title screen are going to get nothing for our Patience. We are going on a week without being able to play a game we purchased right out of the gate. And that makes it difficult to stick to a template .
Message 86 of 126 (1,038 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This is honestly ridiculous. Its been a week now and I still can't play. I preodered this game so it wouldn't let me get a refund. EA. you guys are not even trying to solve this issue. Cmon MAN!

Message 87 of 126 (945 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I feel the same way.  Even messaged rocket arenas Facebook and only got asked if it is still happening.  And then got a thumbs up.   I feel like the response to this issue is non-existent. And we got played for our money. Like you. I pre-ordered.  So I'm SOL when it comes to a refund. It's why I am so adamant on getting an answer and being able to play 

Message 88 of 126 (925 Views)

Re: Crashing on initial load

★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic PS4 pro, having issue at 4 of 11 for a week now. Called EA, got off the phone convinced it was Sony's issue as Angelica said, "Everything is fine our end. Since you bought this through Sony, you'll need to contact them." Yet, a week later and nothing. Everything else we have works fine. Other EA titles like BF and PVZ and Apex all work fine. Download speed averaging 185MBps, Upload is 8-9MBps. Hardwired connection, not wifi.
Message 89 of 126 (915 Views)

★★★ Novice

I agree, there's been no communication and it's so frustrating to have paid money and not be able to play!

Message 90 of 126 (864 Views)