Re: Crashing on initial load

by Voly99

Original Post

Re: Crashing on initial load - Console

★★★★★ Newbie
@djmeikle2000GGMU Omfg you are right They fix the Game and Login issue now! Thanks Mate for information 👍
Message 51 of 126 (1,213 Views)

Re: Crashing on initial load - Console

★★★★ Novice
@djmeikle2000GGMU Yes! It’s finally fixed. Thank you for posting this.
Message 52 of 126 (1,203 Views)

Re: Crash closing app Ps4 Rocket Arena

★ Novice

having Solid SHdrive i get play deleting hug file Like call duty old one just to let any know delete any useles game  until Fix 

Message 53 of 126 (1,148 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i have bought mythic edition, but when i see: waiting for inventory. it crashes

Message 54 of 126 (1,092 Views)

★★ Novice

It worked for me now. I think its fixed 

Message 55 of 126 (1,095 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone, 

We rolled out a fix to address the crash on boot for consoles. Looks like it was tied to crossplatform friends list.

We're still looking into the Origin crashing issue. Will update you when we have more info to share.

/Atic 

Message 56 of 126 (1,831 Views)

★ Novice

Some people still can't load. Get to fetching inventory and crashes. Other accounts can use the game but not the one that purchased it. Also on the xbox store it says I haven't bought it but I have. XBOX. PLEASE HELP.

Message 57 of 126 (1,057 Views)

Console crashing 8/11

★ Novice

Whenever the specific account that purchased the game tries to load in it get to 8/11 fetching inventory, goes to loading screen, then crashes to dashboard. 2 different xbox's have same issue with same account. Every other account works... Please help. Purchased mythic addition. Account is xbox live Mrs Sunr1se.

Message 58 of 126 (1,041 Views)

Re: Game Crashing when Loading on PS4

★★★ Newbie

mythic edition 

Message 59 of 126 (1,013 Views)

Rocket Arena still crashing on launch, but only for main Xbox Live account

★★★ Newbie

We've been having issues with this game since installing it yesterday.  Our main Xbox Live account can't get past the initial load screen without crashing, however, our guest Xbox live account can get in and play the game just fine??? What the heck?! We've power-cycled the Xbox, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, deleted the gamer tag and re-connected it, cleared saved data, and relaunched and NOTHING WORKS.  Again, our guest account is still working perfectly fine, but the main account that actually pays for the online play can't even get into the game. We've also called EA support twice this morning and did an online chat and still no luck.  Someone help, please! 

Message 60 of 126 (1,010 Views)