Re: Crash closing app Ps4 Rocket Arena

by robwest101

Original Post

Re: Crashing on initial load - Console

★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic @lllegalSpecOps I'm having the same issue on xbox but every now and then I get to 8/11 and then it'll crash and I've power cycled 2 times and I have also uninstalled and reinstalled 2 times nothing is working 

Message 41 of 126 (969 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Jonyjoe7 A lot of people are having this issue, they working on fixing it, hopefully soon.
Message 42 of 126 (957 Views)

★ Novice
@robwest101 Thank but the thing can accept i can play same console but other account but mine closes
Message 43 of 126 (954 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Update us EA, UPDATE US

Message 44 of 126 (1,099 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Smoll_PP_Dude They let us stay in the dark.. A short information Like " a patch/update is on the way" or any Statement about how They going to fix this issue. I was so much hyped for this Game and i cant even Play 1 round. I really want to Support this Kind of Game so please EA do this for the Developer and for us the Community and Gamer. We all deserve this!
Message 45 of 126 (1,090 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The problem is with their account services. Apparently if you already have an EA account you can't login. I heard if you use a new account it will work havent tried though

Message 46 of 126 (1,079 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@X_eRkOo_C Completely agree. Actually, I just got on luckily, played the tutorial, and then the game crashed and I can't get back on. IDK what is happening with the game. I just hope EA really understands what all of us have been going through with this. Just think, they will fix it
Message 47 of 126 (1,073 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's been all day. But keeping hope that by tonight something happens. Dont let the game down. After this fix its gonna get way better. I assume. 

Message 48 of 126 (1,063 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm going to refund if it isn't fixed tomorrow sadly. I was really hoping to play it, but origin and EA have always had account problems

Message 49 of 126 (1,043 Views)

★★ Novice

It’s JUST been fixed for me. give it another go i think they may have sorted it out now

Message 50 of 126 (978 Views)