Crash closing app Ps4 Rocket Arena

by Jonyjoe7

Original Post

Re: Game Crashing when Loading on PS4

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_AticI have the standard addition and my boyfriend has the mythic addition and we’re both having the same issue. Both on PS4

Message 31 of 126 (1,326 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

hurry up EA Devs we lost patience !!! please off course

Message 32 of 126 (1,278 Views)

★★ Novice

I have tried this multiple times as week and uninstalling the game an nothing has seemed to work.

Message 33 of 126 (1,246 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Rtas Already tried power cycling and uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times before I posted the issue the game still won't get past step 6 of 11
Message 34 of 126 (1,192 Views)

I generally dont get upset by launch day bugs, but the fa...

★★ Novice

I generally dont get upset by launch day bugs, but the fact that I cant even log in to this game to experience bugs is kind of ridiculous.  

Can we please get an update?  The ea support Twitter is useless because they only respond to people are having problems purchasing the game...which, dare I say, is shocking.

Message 35 of 126 (1,151 Views)

Crash closing app Ps4 Rocket Arena

★ Novice

hi my id JonyJoe7  my Ps4 getting Crash just my account isue i log same Ps4 other account and the app never close i can still play the game but i log mine and instanly close  why i know isue is my account server or something 

Message 36 of 126 (1,077 Views)

Re: Crashing on initial load

★★★★★ Newbie

Exactly the same here. I'm SOOO glad I'm not the only person whoo has this issue.

Message 37 of 126 (1,117 Views)

Re: I generally dont get upset by launch day bugs, but the fa...

★★ Novice

same problem on ps4 mystic edition. Tried everything. EA support told me to initialize the ps4 because the crash is the ps4 fault. Didn't do anything. The support staff was obviously wrong! >Frown

please patch this

Message 38 of 126 (1,116 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Jangles04 Same! I uninstalled it and reinstalled it on the console and got the same results
Message 39 of 126 (1,115 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic I have bought the standard
Message 40 of 126 (1,109 Views)