by X_eRkOo_C

Original Post

Re: Game Crashing when Loading on PS4

★★★★★ Newbie

I bought standard edition 

Message 21 of 126 (1,337 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic I have the pre order mythic edition on Xbox. What i have noticed ist that when i Open manage Game and addons section for Rocket Arena, there is no Bonus Content installed from the pre Order and the mythic Edition, Just the Game is shown and installed. Maybe thats the reason why the Game Crashes when He tried to Login with the step 8/11 "waiting for inventory" 🤔?
Message 22 of 126 (1,331 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic I have the mythic edition on ps4
Message 23 of 126 (1,309 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic I bought the standard version

Message 24 of 126 (1,295 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Xbox one X standard edition deleted reinstalled still not getting past stage 8 of sign in very frustrating.

Message 25 of 126 (1,263 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the SAME issue on Xbox. I have the mythic edition. And when the game loads I get to the 8 of 11 inventory & then it stutters on sound, crashes, & my Xbox 1X goes back to the home screen. I haven't been passed the starting screen since the game went live last night. Help please?!

Message 26 of 126 (1,229 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

For me I’m having the crashing issue but I was able to like sort it out, whenever I go into the game before pressing X, I disconnect the internet on PS4 then I press X and wait for the screen to show me that I have to login so from there I activate de internet again and boom, I’m able to play, now my brother does not have the same issue he is able to into the game but at step 7, it says waiting for profile does not load up and shows him an error about the connection 

Message 27 of 126 (1,223 Views)

Re: Crashing on initial load - Console

★★ Novice

Having the same issue on PS4. I’ve probably been playing for around 3/4 hours and now all the sudden I can’t seem to connect to EA. My boyfriend had the issue first and he tried restarting his PS4 and it didn’t work. He did eventually get on but can only play on the CrossPlay mode...I still can’t get past 7/11 in the loading screen....

Message 28 of 126 (1,194 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@carrillojose98 this worked for me! Its something to do with your console account linked to your E.A account I think its causing an issue.

So on the 'Press any button to start' screen I pressed the home button on controller and switched xbox accounts then pressed any button and it got me through all the steps to create an E.A id and I managed to play the tutorial on my girlfriend's account.

I now can't get in her account or mine as I'm getting ' Lost connection to the E.A servers' error.

On my main account the game still freezes on the load screen 6/11 or 8/11.

Hopefully you guys at E.A can get to the bottom of this soon so we can start playing 😄
Message 29 of 126 (1,148 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Brads20 Nice! I saw the process on twitter and it worked but man I was excited for this game and the fact that it is having issues gets me frustrated, I hope the game gets fixed because it is so damn fun!
Message 30 of 126 (1,143 Views)