Re: Game Crashing when Loading on PS4

by robwest101

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Crashing on initial load - Console

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Just downloaded the game on Xbox one and when I hit A to initialize the game it crashes at step 6 of 11 every time. Cleared my cache and uninstalled and reinstalled already not sure what else to try. My friends are playing it just fine only difference is someone bought the game for me as a gift and my buddies bought it themselves.

(Changed the thread title to reflect the platform) - Atic 

Message 1 of 126 (18,135 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Crashing on initial load

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey everyone, 

Update: 

We are investigating the issue and the temas needs some more information from you. 

• What Gamertag do you have? 
  • What platform are you on? 
  • How many do you have on your friends list?

Thanks! 

Edit: Accepting this a solution highlight that we are investigating the issue.

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 71 of 126 (17,754 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie
@lllegalSpecOps Same here, i bought the Mythic Edition on Xbox and when i start the Game and try to Login the Game Crashes and im back at the Xbox Dashboard. I noticed every time at the Login step "waiting for inventory" it Crashes the game. Maybe some Error to Claim the Bonus dlc Content? Please EA we need a fix and solution for that Problem.
Message 2 of 126 (18,085 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue on mine I purchased on PS4 gets to the same step. I get a psn error code which just suggest to make sure console and game are up to date which both are.

Message 3 of 126 (18,057 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the exact same problem on step 6/11. The game freezes for 5s then boots to dashboard. Have cleared the cache and re-installed but still getting the same problem. This is on Xbox one S.

A fix for this would be hugely appreciated !

Message 4 of 126 (18,046 Views)

★★ Novice
@Brads20 the same on PS4
Message 5 of 126 (17,976 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

same here. On ps4. Bought mythic, and since i already downloaded cant get a refund. Seen games getting slaughtered lately (ex. Crucible) for having troubles. Well atleast that game started so i could play it...

When buying a game the least one could expect is for it to atleast start....

Message 6 of 126 (17,914 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Any word from the EA technical team regarding this issue? I'm sure everyone here is happy to help if you guys need more information from us 

Platform, region, etc.

Just don't leave us in the dark please

Message 7 of 126 (17,824 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hello everyone! Sorry to see that you're having issues with Rocket Arena crashing on console

So just for something to try nice and quickly and see if it makes a difference can you a try a full power cycle of the console to see if that will help.

If you're unsure how to do that I will include steps for you to follow below.

For PS4

-Completely turn off the PS4 by holding the power button.

-Wait for the power light to stop flashing, then remove the power cable and leave the PS4 system for 20 minutes.

-Reconnect the PS4 system and turn it on.

For Xbox One

Rtas.png

Message 8 of 126 (17,804 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Rtas Yes I have tried this still no luck. Also tried uninstalling and re installing the re updating still nothing
Message 9 of 126 (17,783 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I’m also having the same issues on ps4 where trying to connect to lobby it crashes the whole game.

Message 10 of 126 (17,778 Views)