Re: Crashing every day! Unplayable. Apex PC

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

★★ Novice

Happened 4 games in today. getting better I guess.

Message 11 of 17 (223 Views)

★★ Novice

@dasu23 a rejoin feature would be unwise for a game like this. Too much room to abuse it. 

Message 12 of 17 (222 Views)

★ Guide
@xEmperorSnowx nope.. tahts a lazy answer.. u know it..
In ranked only would be enough, and how i said A LOT games have that option!
Message 13 of 17 (196 Views)

★★ Novice

@dasu23 It's the correct answer. A rejoin system is easily abused. And even if one was implemented it would not be in ranked because of that. So take your "lazy answer" and go be mad somewhere else.

Message 14 of 17 (168 Views)

New game mode is unplayable. Fell out of love with this broken game.

★★ Novice

The new game mode is unplayable. Whenever a shadow is on the screen my frames drop from over 100 to under 30. Also every time I get a kill Apex minimizes and takes just long enough to come back for the person to land and kill me back. After playing from day one and loving this game I can't even play it anymore so I'm driven to other games. GG. (side note, from another thread I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game, drivers, and defragged all of my hard drives.)

Message 15 of 17 (189 Views)

CRASHING/LOSING PACKETS CONSTANTLY

★★★ Newbie

I keep playing apex and everything is fine I get into some battles it's fine but then I start lagging after or when i enter another gunfight and i lag out always 

Message 16 of 17 (178 Views)

Community Manager

@xEmperorSnowx 

Nice rig! Are you overclocking by any chance?

Be sure to disable Origin In-Game from the client's application settings and then perform a clean boot before launching the game up again. Let's see if you're able to play the game for a bit without any other programs running in the background. We'll see if it's smooth to identify if something is conflicting with Origin.

How to Clean Boot your PC

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/

Blueberry.png
Message 17 of 17 (149 Views)