Crashing every 1 - 2 hours everyday on the ps4 platform since february 2019

by MoNosDirtyGaming

Original Post

Re: Crashing every 1 - 2 hours everyday on the ps4 platform since february 2019

Community Manager

@MoNosDirtyGaming 

I appreciate the detailed posts on this. 

Removing friends is something that we've heard has fixed crashes like this for other players in the past. We have forwarded this info up to the team for a look as well. In the meantime, if you've got a lot of people on your friends list removing some of them could help with crashes. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 11 of 37 (433 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@EA_Kent I had played on my main account yesterday, and after reducing the amount of friends i had from around 900 to 760 or so, it did indeed reduce the amount of crashes I was experiencing. This is definitely the reason for the error if people are still having the issue.

My friend also told me that fortnite had the same memory leak issue a while back.
Message 12 of 37 (420 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

First of all, sorry for my bad english. I ve tried every solution that you say, but nothing works. I ve only 3 friends, i ve another account with 0 friends and the game crash the same.  I ve unistalled and installed it again 10 time, i ve tried every solution that you can found on the net. Nothing works. Can you help me?? Please... I just want to play apex in peace because I also spent money buying the disc (I think it would have solved the problem, obviously it has not solved it)

Message 13 of 37 (382 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @ilJack1108

Are you also playing on PS4? There was a patch that just went live yesterday that was meant to help with the crashes that a lot of people have been seeing. Have you had a chance to download this patch? Are you still getting any crashes afterward? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 14 of 37 (368 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
  1. Yes, I ve downloaded the latest patch (1.35) this night (downloading the whole game), but the error keeps coming
Message 15 of 37 (362 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm trying to play, but it crashes almost every game. it does not crash at regular time intervals, it crashes at random. I can't finish a game, it's a really frustrating problem ... I can't play the game I would like to play, in which I also spent money

Message 16 of 37 (350 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I ve unistalled again and installed, it keeps crashing. I ve downloaded the latest version... it keeps crashing 

Message 17 of 37 (323 Views)

Community Manager

@ilJack1108 

Thanks for letting me know. 

The team is still looking into some general stability issues, which may be why you're still running into crashes. If I hear back with any updates on this I'll let you know. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 18 of 37 (301 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

OK thank you very much. I hope that they can solve this problem that is spreading like wildfire, as hundreds of people in the various facebook groups testify

Message 19 of 37 (294 Views)

Re: Apex PS4 Error ce-34878-0 2020

★ Apprentice
@MoNosDirtyGaming if using another account do you lose all your progress and unlocked skins and such from the previous account?
Message 20 of 37 (285 Views)