Re: Crashing at loading screen.

by EA_Solaire

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Crashing at loading screen.

★★★★★ Newbie

Whenever I open the Sims Mobile app, the game loads for a bit before completely crashing. I’ve tried reinstalling the app, restarting my phone, clearing up memory, removing cache, etc, but none worked. It is only that specific account that makes the game crash. When I reinstall the app and open it, it works perfectly fine on the new account; the problem starts right when I log onto my EA account and load the previous account (the one I’m trying to fix).

Does anyone have any solutions? The EA support/case didn’t help at all as well.

Message 1 of 5 (869 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@1005500603090 

Thanks, in that case we need the live support team to review this a bit further and restore your account- here on AHQ we aren't able to look into your specific account details. 

Please reach out to live support through Facebook or Twitter, let me know if you have any issues there! 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (771 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hello @1005500603090,

Could you tell me what device you're currently playing on? 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 5 (812 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Solaire Hi, I play on an IPhone 13.
Message 3 of 5 (801 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Solaire and the other device I tried running the game on was an IPad Mini 4.
Message 4 of 5 (799 Views)

Community Manager

@1005500603090 

Thanks, in that case we need the live support team to review this a bit further and restore your account- here on AHQ we aren't able to look into your specific account details. 

Please reach out to live support through Facebook or Twitter, let me know if you have any issues there! 

solaire.png

Message 5 of 5 (772 Views)