Re: Crashing at Lobby

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Crashing at Lobby

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

apex legends keeps crashing when entering lobby, any idea how to fix?

[CM - updating thread title for improved search results]

Message 1 of 19 (2,778 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@ST4K21 

Thanks for following up!

Have you tried repairing the game to see if that helps? If you're using Origin you can repair by right-clicking on Apex Legends in the Library and clicking Repair when the menu pops up. 

If you're using Steam, try verifying the integrity of the game files to see if that helps. You can find more information on how to verify the file integrity at the Steam Support website. Once you have the chance to give that a try please let me know if it helps. Thanks!

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 19 (2,709 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @ST4K21

Have you been getting any error messages when the game is crashing? If so, what is the full error that you've been seeing? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 19 (2,739 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Kent nope, no error message, just when i press enter, it loads into lobby then 1 second later it crashes... please help.
im playing on pc.
Message 3 of 19 (2,720 Views)

Community Manager

@ST4K21 

Thanks for following up!

Have you tried repairing the game to see if that helps? If you're using Origin you can repair by right-clicking on Apex Legends in the Library and clicking Repair when the menu pops up. 

If you're using Steam, try verifying the integrity of the game files to see if that helps. You can find more information on how to verify the file integrity at the Steam Support website. Once you have the chance to give that a try please let me know if it helps. Thanks!

Kent.png
Message 4 of 19 (2,710 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having this issue right now. I press continue. Get into the lobby for 1 second, game crashes.
No error given. Have tried the solutions suggested by EA already... Pls help...

Message 5 of 19 (2,646 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@OepZI have the same problem

i tried to reinstall apex without success

Message 6 of 19 (2,625 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What about for xbox?

Message 7 of 19 (2,612 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my sisters having the same issue.. is it the same servers??

Message 8 of 19 (2,611 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

It seems to be account based. I was able to log into my controller account and the game works fine. My MKB account crashes the game. I have summited a ticket.

Message 9 of 19 (2,601 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem as you all are, I have noticed thatthe updates that show up when you click on continue is all blurred..... 

as I made this video of it and have sended a ticket already, hope this makes some things clear... I have it on this account, logged into my other account and no problem there... both pc accounts.

so I hope it'll be fixed ASAP.

Message 10 of 19 (2,581 Views)