Crashing and not getting the exp

by 0xznn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Crashing and not getting the exp

★ Guide

So every 5ish sometimes less  days I will crash and every single time I crashed  it was when I had the chance to win and was in the final 4 with amazing stuff. But Is their any way I can get the exp from the matches since I only ever get 125 when I should be getting around 3k. So far I already got scammed of 16k exp. Is there something I can do to get my exp back or not crash.

Btw I’m on xbox

Message 1 of 4 (188 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Crashing and not getting the exp

Community Manager

@0xznn

Got it, thank you!

A good place to start with troubleshooting would be the basic connectivity steps from the EA Help website. If you're still getting the same error messages after that check out the Xbox-specific steps as well. 

Let me know if you're still running into the same error message afterward. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (120 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @0xznn

We can't really help with recovering RP, but we should try out some troubleshooting to see if we can help stop these crashes from happening. 

When the game crashes are you getting any error messages? If so, what is the full error you've been seeing? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (151 Views)

★ Guide

A picture of the error

Message 3 of 4 (140 Views)

Community Manager

@0xznn

Got it, thank you!

A good place to start with troubleshooting would be the basic connectivity steps from the EA Help website. If you're still getting the same error messages after that check out the Xbox-specific steps as well. 

Let me know if you're still running into the same error message afterward. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (121 Views)