Betreff: Crashing and Freezing

by Sick1Click

Original Post

Crashing and Freezing

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi, I'm an Apex player and i want to explain my problem with the game and the launcher or i try to explain this. I tell you i'm an Italian player, if you see my english bad i'm sorry, but on the ea italian forum is rare to found a reply for my actualy problem. Ok i start to explain my problem. from the latest patch of the launcher, my Apex and the Origin launcher starting to crash everytime. i try to play, but after 2 matches the game starting to crashing and freezing, at the starting of the match the screen is freezing with all the problem with the server (see the Image) and make me 2 option 1) i can play but i cant choice the champion because still freeze and teleport me direct on the drop of the mothership. Or keep freeze and give me the error Code:wheel,leaf or net. the freezing error is on start of the match and the finished of the match. This is my problem, after i closed the game, if i try to close Origin launcher i cant because the apllication is blocked and i need to forced the close with task manager. I explain my problem, i hope you can understand my bad English. I'm angry because all my friends can play the game normaly without problem, this problem is only mine and i dont understand why. i want really play because i play onlywith apex actualy and i spend my time and spent my money for this game, and i'm actualy sad for staying out of the game, whit the fear to play the game for crashed. i hope you can resolve that problem, because i wanna play. Thaks very much

P.S. i send you the image file of the error in the starting of the match and my PC diagnostic for you. For see if i have any problem with him.

P.P.S. i have unistall Origin and Apex game 2 times, and install again, i restarting the router, and make the cache cleaning but nothing.

Again sorry for my English.

Message 1 of 2 (189 Views)

Betreff: Crashing and Freezing

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Dude, your first Monitor is not running at 144hz.

--> Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (59Hz)

Message 2 of 2 (151 Views)