Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Crashing. How are you supposed to enjoy this game...

by SirBoothen

Original Post

Crashing. How are you supposed to enjoy this game...

★★★★ Novice

...if it just randomly kicks you to desktop for no apparent reason and then won't even let you join your previous session to claim your loot?  Some days you can play for hours and have no problem, then the next day it can constantly kick you desktop without a single error box or reason given.

Just how the hell are you supposed to settle down for a good session of gaming if you're in constant fear of losing all your progress and loot due to the shoddy way this game is coded?

Message 1 of 5 (172 Views)

Re: Crashing. How are you supposed to enjoy this game...

★★★★ Novice

Hi SirBoothen, can you check what your cpu usage is, because if it is at 100% there are some easy fixes. The game shows you are running at 60 fps but in reality loading screens and Fort Tarsis are quadruple that. For some reason on a lot of PC's Anthem is using cpu to augment graphics card fps. I know it sounds strange but in our discord alone 7 people including myself have had the cpu usage at max.

Message 2 of 5 (153 Views)

★★ Guide

you can claim loot by go out freeplay . loot always in bag. I am gonna step pass 350 hour play time and Anthem never lose my loot /_\ ……….

and error is you got Its happen at me too . a crash a lot. at me its bcouz ESD couz this is share computer I share with someone and we switch it with NVME harddisk . 

all I need to slove this issue just close pc for 10 min and reopen . its all about ESD . 

Well I still enojoy this game if it still not rubberband and still stable to play with . 

cheer 

Message 3 of 5 (137 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Boingsaidzebadee CPU usage during gameplay hovers around 50%-60% with the odd spike up to 70% and GPU ~95%.  During loading screens both CPU and GPU load is negligible, sitting somewhere around the 5% mark on both.  

Message 4 of 5 (131 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i have the same problem since update to 1.04 ,well i had it to begin with but at the moment it is even worse ,cant even get a ten minute run through together just drops to desktop,really starting to give up with it now 

Message 5 of 5 (86 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help