Re: Crashes

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Crashes

★★★ Novice

So this week I have been getting a bunch of blue screen crashes (kernel security check).

And now for the past two days, I’m also getting random closedown of the game mid-match with no errors. Anyone else having this?

Making it hard for me to get my season pass points.:/

Message 1 of 7 (501 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @ZakNerfherder

Have you had a chance to try repairing the game in Origin to see if that helps at all? That may take care of the issue if there's a problem with something in the game files. 

If you right-click on Apex Legends in your Origin Library you'll see a Repair option when the menu comes up. Let me know how it goes when you have a chance. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 7 (428 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi Kent,

I just repaired the game this morning as it goes.

Haven’t had a chance to test it yet, but I’ll let you know how it goes when I do.

thanks,

Tom

Message 3 of 7 (421 Views)

★★★ Novice

just tested.

two games in and it quit again mid-match. Closed down Apex and Origin and went back to desktop. No error, no blue screen.

v. Frustrating.

Message 4 of 7 (413 Views)

Community Manager

@ZakNerfherder 

Thanks for giving that a go. 

When you have a chance would you mind sharing a DxDiag so we can take a look? For more details on how to pull one up check out the EA Help website. Once you have the file please attach it to this thread. 

Thanks again. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 7 (382 Views)

★★★ Novice

No problem, here you go.

Message 6 of 7 (366 Views)

Community Manager

@ZakNerfherder 

Much appreciated! 

Looking through the Diagnostics section in the DxDiag it looks like there are some memory diagnostic errors. Were you running the Memory Diagnostic tool in Windows to try and troubleshoot this? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 7 of 7 (335 Views)