Crashes unacceptable

by BowToUrKing12

Original Post

Re: Crashes unacceptable

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Still a "System Issue" when this is the only game that crashes? Seems like the developer issue to me. Having the same problem and done everything on the thread that's provided. Doesn't help.

Message 101 of 116 (670 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_DarkoWhat absolute nonsense. At least 25% of the games I play include someone in my party crashing, including myself. And that's just on MY 3-MAN SQUAD.

Message 102 of 116 (628 Views)

★★ Apprentice

So issue seemed to disappear when the first patch came in a few weeks back.
Been playing other games so not been monitoring it too closely.
Today thought I'd get back into Apex.  
After 15 mins 1'st bad module info whilst in top 3.
2 further bad module info CTD's within the next 15 mins.
Seriously. How can this continue to be an issue?
I'm stunned this hasn't been resolved.

Message 103 of 116 (601 Views)

★ Guide
4 crashes today alone after patch, before patch they were rare, WTF is going on with them?
Message 104 of 116 (590 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The stuttering is more prevalent and detrimental issue

Message 105 of 116 (559 Views)

★★★ Newbie

aaaaaannd still crashing a month in, the * wrong with you incompetent * developers? and dont ask me for my specs or any of that * i can run bf5 flawlessly.

2019 (lol current year) and you cant even reconnect to a game in a progress WHICH WOULD MAKE CRASHING ATLEAST BEARABLE, why cant you put that in?????, yeah just keep * on your playerbase and keep killing your own game with sheer stupidity and negligence

but no, * you too..... just crashed in the final 2 squads whilst safe, yeah im * mad, im done, gg...

unbelievable, atleast you dont charge for this trash

Message 106 of 116 (540 Views)

★ Apprentice
There is no fix for this. It's server side.
Message 107 of 116 (501 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Darko this is not a system problem. Its very discouraging to read your replay to this thread. You would see that if you follow the threads about how many people are having this problem and how many ways we have tried to fix it. Everything points to eat servers.

Its very discouraging to read your replay to this thread.

Message 108 of 116 (496 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I see they have a top notch CM here, any word on an ACTUAL fix for this? other than blaming the players. I and quite a few others are going to be moving on from this game if there is no fix, better get on it fellas your 15 minutes will pass you by.

Message 109 of 116 (483 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hope for some stability update realy soon, because it's now unplayable for me, it was fine the first few days after the release but now almost every game my character got stuck multiple times during games and sometimes the i get ejected from the server. Not a problem of drivers, not a connexion issues, all the other multiplayer game are fine, it's just apex. I am guessing it's because it's too popular but with all the money EA have the can put ressources in those issues i hope. Because even if it's the best multiplayer game i play in a long time, if i can't play it anymore i will give up, i can't spend my time in forums and faq to find a solution on my own. Because it was fine before, now it's broken.

Message 110 of 116 (449 Views)