Re: Crashes unacceptable

by KurtLyon

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

I'm pretty sure it's the anti cheat closing the game when it loses connection to the client because of high user numbers.

Won't be fixed end user side

Message 91 of 116 (941 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko wrote:

Hey all, if you are continuing to see issues would you mind taking some time to go through the various troubleshooting steps in this help thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Community-Crashing-Troubleshooting-Guide/td-p/7447308

Accepting this post as the solution for visibility.

Darko

Tried going through that thread already - didn't make any noticeable difference.

Message 92 of 116 (885 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I went through everything in the solutions and tried a few others besides, didn't help at all.

Message 93 of 116 (865 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
What the * ? Are you really letting your community with this response ?
Damn EA, same company who give us a Battlefront 2 with * box...btw you will lost lot of people with this kind of response
Message 94 of 116 (861 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Game crashed right before update. Zero crashes so far after the update. I even unlocked framerate back to 144. Didn't do anything special before or after. Dunno if it fixed or fixed for me only but we'll see.

Message 95 of 116 (814 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hello, I found few fixes for the crashes, hope this video helps ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-dXKEb9TIk&feature=youtu.be

Message 96 of 116 (680 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Darko, your logic is literally stupid. you can't employ basic troubleshooting to a complex issue. Just because Majority of your player base does not have issues, does not mean it is a system issue. I had NO ISSUES with the game up until last Sunday, where it started crashing constantly. From there on end the hell ensued of trying to get this sorted.

Instead of trying to pin the blame on the systems of users that have specs that can easily run a AAA game on High Quality (i run my games all at 4k resolution), you should probably go to your Apex Team of developers and start a plan of action to somehow get to the bottom of this. You want us to give you more info? the fact is we cannot give you more than we already have, the game simply stops responding, crashes and goes back to the desktop. I once was fortunate enough to receive an error with regards to Textures etc (cant remember the exact name of the error) but i could see it had to be something to do with possible corrupted textures being rendered and causing the game to crash?

Instead of taking the easy way out, try your best to convey the frustration of your community to your Apex development team and see if some resolution can be found.

Yours sincerely,

The Schizophrenic Chicken

Message 97 of 116 (669 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Preach
Message 98 of 116 (628 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Having this problem too, and seeing the responses given by the community managers, I feel like we're not going to get a fix anytime soon.

Either you guys have NOT been reading the replies to this post at all or you just don't care, because several people have been going through all of the lists you're linking and they're saying that none of them work. Can you stop giving us these pages and just give us a fix?

You say you need more information. The people in this thread have been giving you DxDiag files and their specs. Yet the very next response was:

"Hey all, if you are continuing to see issues would you mind taking some time to go through the various troubleshooting steps in this help thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Community-Crashing-Troubleshooting-Guide/td-p/7447308

Accepting this post as the solution for visibility.

Darko"

Um, what? So you give us a crashing guide. When we tell you none of them work, you say you need more info. When we provide it, you give us the very same crashing guide we've told you doesn't work? Why? You look like you're burying the issue. Your company's reputation is already pretty bad, and you're just digging yourself into a hole.

Can you please just let us play your game? Thank you.

Edit: Just realized you made the crashing guide the "accepted solution" even though it is useless.

Message 99 of 116 (581 Views)

★★★★ Novice
You are a terrible Moderator.

Stop blaming the players when it is a global issue.

No one is buying your * you're trying to feed everyone.

Go away.
Message 100 of 116 (515 Views)