Re: Crashes unacceptable

by awe300

Original Post

★★ Apprentice
What's funny is that even this post has been flagged as solved.
Message 81 of 116 (732 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Darko This "troubleshooting" is a bad joke. Stop linking it, this "solutions" solve NOTHING. They literally has nothing to do with anything... Turn off g-sync? origin overlay? game should work with ALL THAT TURNED ON. Why the hell should I turn of anything on my 2080ti and i5 8600k??? Lower my settings? That's nonsense.

You have a whole thread already from people who tried ALL THAT, and it changed nothing, You said you do not mock anyone but you join thread again and mockingly link "solutions" that didn't help anyone. Laughable.

Fix the game, stop searching for a "system issue".

Message 82 of 116 (657 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Morning figured I'd check on this thread lol. Thank you for providing 0 help ea. This is not * solved it's a * disgrace was gonna buy anthem but now not a chance lmao with this kind of support and the chances are it's gonna be a buggy * mess. honestly though the live chat support isn't 100% useless  and actually are kind of nice. But the forum Mods are a joke. So sad to see that everything that has EA name on it has thtse messes. No wonder why this company gets worst company awards not  much of a mystery there. You mods honestly have no idea what you are doing whatsoever. Good luck getting the game to work my friends.

Sorry for aids formatting I'm on my phone

Message 83 of 116 (618 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Seems someone made a reddit thread on the apexlegends sub that's gaining traction. Hopefully this will help get a higher priority to this problem

Message 84 of 116 (607 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi all. We are aware of the crashing issues many folks are encountering, we have not forgotten you. 

Unfortunately - as many have noted - a variety of folks along a variety of setups are having stability issues. Due to this there are quite a few troubleshooting steps, and it's clear that they aren't working for everyone.

We still encourage you to try out the listed steps, and whether they're effective or not, please let us know.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 85 of 116 (587 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_David wrote:

Hi all. We are aware of the crashing issues many folks are encountering, we have not forgotten you. 

Unfortunately - as many have noted - a variety of folks along a variety of setups are having stability issues. Due to this there are quite a few troubleshooting steps, and it's clear that they aren't working for everyone.

We still encourage you to try out the listed steps, and whether they're effective or not, please let us know.

They are not effective, just letting you know. Tried everything + everything, no solution. Fix the game. The cause of problem is not our systems.

Message 86 of 116 (576 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yea maybe the fix is gona be released as A loot box for 9.99

Message 87 of 116 (573 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David wrote:

The link is bad and NO, they don't do anything for almost anyone. It's just like saying unplug - plug in again.

Message 88 of 116 (559 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Well, the reddit thread is on its way to the front page with 4.5k up votes and 650 comments so far.

Maybe there will be something official there soon

Message 89 of 116 (543 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem so I went to my task manager, clicked properties on Apex Legends - compatibility - and then I ran a compatibility troubleshooter on it and it was fixed. I haven't had a crash since.

Message 90 of 116 (533 Views)