Re: Crashes unacceptable

by Bojkenoven

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

Pretty sure that one is not related.

I had that msg before I updated to ver. 418.81 drivers and I also read a post on the Apex Legends subreddit that Respawn is aware of that and it's a bug.

Message 71 of 116 (1,020 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same issue for me. For what it's work I'll paste my dxdiag file as well.

GPU:  1070ti (Zotec Amp Extreme, not running in OC mode)
CPU:  Intel Core i7 3770k (3.5GHz)
MOBO: ASUS P8Z77-V PRO
RAM:  G.SKILL Ripjaw X Series 16GB DDR3 2400
SSD: 256GB Samsung (Apex Legends installed on this drive)
Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z

Message 72 of 116 (1,019 Views)

★ Apprentice

Event viewer:
Faulting application name: bad_module_info, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0x00000000
Fault offset: 0x0000000000000000
Faulting process id: 0x235c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d4c2fb4d57975a
Faulting application path: bad_module_info
Faulting module path: unknown
Report Id: eae8543d-6d56-467e-8cd3-0afbead5b5e4
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

this when the game actually crash without error

Message 73 of 116 (1,005 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Triumphkutter, we do not delete posts on AHQ and only remove posts which breach the AHQ User Rules and guidelines. If you post did not breach these then it is most likely the case that your post was simply caught by the spam filter, you should see a notification to that effect on the page when you posted. When this happens the best thing to do is let us know by doing an abuse report on your post and pointing out that it is not spam so that one of us CMs can go ahead an unspam it.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 74 of 116 (914 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if you are continuing to see issues would you mind taking some time to go through the various troubleshooting steps in this help thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Community-Crashing-Troubleshooting-Guide/td-p/7447308

Accepting this post as the solution for visibility.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 75 of 116 (4,473 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Are the devs checking easy anti cheat problems? For me it seems easy anti cheat or similar is crashing, as not only the game closes, but so does the origin client and I get an 'easy anti cheat is not running' error at the next start

Message 76 of 116 (897 Views)

★ Apprentice
There have been plenty of posts on the forums asking for help and explaining the issue. This isn't on us. We have been making thread after thread and we've gotten 0 answers from a dev or anyone. Sure "most users" aren't experiencing it but there is still a HUGE portion of people that are dealing with it.
Message 77 of 116 (895 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Another day, another error.

Had this error:

https://imgur.com/DuZd5vi 

- Disabled Gsync

- Rolled back GeForce driver to alleviate the issue. Worked for a while, then this error happens:

https://imgur.com/pHuakd1 

That bottom error is a needle in a haystack. I don't see this being an easy addressable issue in one patch. 

Both errors occur in the middle of a game with no reason, kicks me and no rejoin. 

Message 78 of 116 (879 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've uninstalled OBS, set the texture streaming budget one notch lower than my VRAM (4GB texture streaming budget, 6GB VRAM) and put the game on borderless window.

Had 4 games without a crash, but they were short ones. I'll report.

Message 79 of 116 (874 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_DarkoI think the fact that the support megathread on reddit that had over 70,000 comments, was deleted, is a very telling sign that EA is trying to bury the issues. I have 3 friends that have already stopped playing because all they do is DC. STOP LINKING that troubleshooting guide, it does NOTHING.

Explain to us how we can all play other games flawlessly, but cant stay connected to Apex at all or only briefly? Go ahead and try pal. We have all tried everything under the sun to fix any issues on our end. Do your job and acknowledge the problem.

At least a dozen reports have been posted for you, have you reviewed them? If you have, you certainly didn't respond to them. What are you trying to hide?

Message 80 of 116 (825 Views)