Re: Crashes unacceptable

★ Apprentice

@EA_Darko 

Problem: Game Crash without Error!

Message 42 of 116 (1,129 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@SintackOnTwitch wrote:

Yeah I really fear that the only way this is gonna get addressed is if a big enough name experiences it and publicizes one of these threads. Small streamers like me can't even stream the game because our hardware we use to stream dozens of other games at way higher settings is conveniently only not working when we play/stream Apex. Lol.

Imagine playing heavy games like PUBG and The Witcher 3 on ultra but not being able to play Apex Legends on low. So convenient.

Message 43 of 116 (1,129 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@uhohitsmeagain wrote:

I honestly think the only way for this issue to get resolved is if the crashes happen during twitch rivals. I'm betting they have no idea why the crashes are happening so it's not out of the question.

I agree. EA has a history of treating customers like cattle and only care about things that affect their public image.
We're nothing but a bunch of animals stamped with dollar signs.

Message 44 of 116 (1,107 Views)

★★ Novice

Way to look and act like a colossal tool. At which point did you think it was acceptable to be this disdainful as a representative of EA when the very own forum you're managing is filled with complains about intermittent crashes, the same threads which have more messages than any other.

Even if you disagree with the ton of a message it is your very job as a public relations agent, the face of EA, to show restrain and professionalism. I guess the budget cuts affect more than development nowadays.

Message 45 of 116 (1,053 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

>Given that most users are not having any issues with the game @BowToUrKing12 then this would point to a system issue.
are you out of your mind, community manager? game's riddled with random stuttering/crashes/crashes without error massage from the very start, what are you getting paid for? can you read your own forum?
Message 46 of 116 (996 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
FAX
Message 47 of 116 (989 Views)

★ Guide

Considering the technical thread is by far the most "popular", you'd think there would be more insightful posts from the community managers such as "we have heard the problem of random disconnects on various above spec machines and are working on a fix" even if that fix takes another 2 weeks to come at least give us some hope we will eventually be able to play this game without fear of crashing. I'd love to buy the founders pack but I can't justify a purchase for something I can't play, even though I get above 60 fps stable on my machine when I am able to play

Message 48 of 116 (916 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Can run Battlefield V on max flawlessly can't run Apex on lowest and crashing. Yeah definitely my system is the one with the problem.

Message 49 of 116 (900 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Any update, @EA_Darko?

Message 50 of 116 (863 Views)