Crashes since the latest update

by o00_AMOK_00o

Original Post

Crashes since the latest update

★★★★★ Novice

Since the latest update (updated 13/9/19) I am experiencing a crash every 30-40 min on PC. This has never happened before! Attached crash report

Any other information I need to provide besides the report?

Thanks

Message 1 of 31 (1,314 Views)

Apex crashes

★★★ Newbie

i just downloaded apex legends on my new laptop (acer nitro 5 specs are gtx 1050 4GB ,RAM 8GB , 1TB hdd , i5 8300H) i downloaded 2 days ago and it launches but never reaches the lobby and i get out of memory msg tried to uninstall origin and install it again still have the same problem and opened the task manger the used memory is about 40% and i think that this is normal and i don't know where is the problem and why is it not running normal

Message 2 of 31 (1,279 Views)

Freezing after update

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Freezing super bad like fps goes 3 and 15 second screen freeze. ryzen 3600x gtx1080. training mode works good but when i drop in the game i freeze

Message 3 of 31 (1,280 Views)

Re: Crashes since the latest update

★★★★★ Novice

Same crash over and over

Message 4 of 31 (1,257 Views)

Apex Legends PC crash - no error (apex_crash.txt)

★★★★ Novice

atleast once every few hours, have tried running game with no OC on Cpu and Gpu and it still happens.

Message 5 of 31 (1,270 Views)

Re: Apex Legends PC crash - no error (apex_crash.txt)

★★ Apprentice

heyo, does it freezes and you have to restart computer?

Message 6 of 31 (1,247 Views)

★★★ Newbie

after last update that every hour hapend, i reinstal game and nothing. util last update apex never crash on my pc

Message 7 of 31 (1,242 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, Legends.

I merged some of your posts together so we can work together to figure out what's causing this and respond with what's helping each other out.

Can you all include a DxDiag and mention what troubleshooting steps you've tried so far to fix it? Thanks for attaching the crash files too. Thumbs up

How to Pull a DxDiag

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

PC Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/pc-graphics-troubleshooting/

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 31 (1,219 Views)

Continuously crashing

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Two days ago, i was playing Apex with one of my friends and unexpectedly I got a crash, the one from the photo, and now the game is crashing continuosly. I have updated all the possible drivers.I also reinstalled the windows because i had problems with that and still nothing, installing and reinstalling the game. I;m playing from a GTX 1660 Ti 6Gb , not overclocked,with the nominal frequencies with a Ryzen7 2700x with 32 gm ram 3200 mhz,the connection is via cable and I don t know what to do.I was never playing with a larger VRAM  than mine. I never got the crash in loading screens, only during the match

I already contacted the EA support and they recomended me to erase the cache file of the Origin and restart the PC, the same result.

Please help me!!!

Message 9 of 31 (1,218 Views)

Re: Continuously crashing

★★ Guide

I had crashing problems before, to be precise with the cpu, my usually 100% overclock wasn't stable on Apex. After one of teh big patches, I think for teh start of season 2 they addressed the problem with the Intel cpu's and then the crashes stopped even with my old overclock.

Now after the "Run & Guns" patch the crashes started again. The first thing I tried was lowering my cpu overclock, but eventually the crashes started again. I also tried the last 3 Nvidia drivers, but that also didn't help. After I installed the Nvidia driver version 436.02 without Geforce Experience the crashes were less frequent, but they still happen. 

Message 10 of 31 (1,197 Views)