Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Crashes since the latest update

by o00_AMOK_00o

Original Post

Crashes since the latest update

★★★★ Novice

Since the latest update (updated 13/9/19) I am experiencing a crash every 30-40 min on PC. This has never happened before! Attached crash report

Any other information I need to provide besides the report?

Thanks

Message 1 of 31 (477 Views)

Apex crashes

★★★★ Newbie

i just downloaded apex legends on my new laptop (acer nitro 5 specs are gtx 1050 4GB ,RAM 8GB , 1TB hdd , i5 8300H) i downloaded 2 days ago and it launches but never reaches the lobby and i get out of memory msg tried to uninstall origin and install it again still have the same problem and opened the task manger the used memory is about 40% and i think that this is normal and i don't know where is the problem and why is it not running normal

Message 2 of 31 (447 Views)

Freezing after update

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Freezing super bad like fps goes 3 and 15 second screen freeze. ryzen 3600x gtx1080. training mode works good but when i drop in the game i freeze

Message 3 of 31 (448 Views)

Re: Crashes since the latest update

★★★★ Novice

Same crash over and over

Message 4 of 31 (425 Views)

Apex Legends PC crash - no error (apex_crash.txt)

★★★★ Novice

atleast once every few hours, have tried running game with no OC on Cpu and Gpu and it still happens.

Message 5 of 31 (438 Views)

Re: Apex Legends PC crash - no error (apex_crash.txt)

★★★★ Novice

heyo, does it freezes and you have to restart computer?

Message 6 of 31 (415 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

after last update that every hour hapend, i reinstal game and nothing. util last update apex never crash on my pc

Message 7 of 31 (410 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, Legends.

I merged some of your posts together so we can work together to figure out what's causing this and respond with what's helping each other out.

Can you all include a DxDiag and mention what troubleshooting steps you've tried so far to fix it? Thanks for attaching the crash files too. Thumbs up

How to Pull a DxDiag

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

PC Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/pc-graphics-troubleshooting/

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 8 of 31 (387 Views)

Continuously crashing

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Two days ago, i was playing Apex with one of my friends and unexpectedly I got a crash, the one from the photo, and now the game is crashing continuosly. I have updated all the possible drivers.I also reinstalled the windows because i had problems with that and still nothing, installing and reinstalling the game. I;m playing from a GTX 1660 Ti 6Gb , not overclocked,with the nominal frequencies with a Ryzen7 2700x with 32 gm ram 3200 mhz,the connection is via cable and I don t know what to do.I was never playing with a larger VRAM  than mine. I never got the crash in loading screens, only during the match

I already contacted the EA support and they recomended me to erase the cache file of the Origin and restart the PC, the same result.

Please help me!!!

Message 9 of 31 (386 Views)

Re: Continuously crashing

★ Apprentice

I had crashing problems before, to be precise with the cpu, my usually 100% overclock wasn't stable on Apex. After one of teh big patches, I think for teh start of season 2 they addressed the problem with the Intel cpu's and then the crashes stopped even with my old overclock.

Now after the "Run & Guns" patch the crashes started again. The first thing I tried was lowering my cpu overclock, but eventually the crashes started again. I also tried the last 3 Nvidia drivers, but that also didn't help. After I installed the Nvidia driver version 436.02 without Geforce Experience the crashes were less frequent, but they still happen. 

Message 10 of 31 (365 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help