by bugesy235

Original Post

Crashes cant play the game

★ Novice

Product: NBA LIVE 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
I want to talk about something you don't mention above: Crashes
How accessible is the current experience? It's useless to me
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. Can only play franchise mode. All other modes cause the game to completely crash and freeze. Its been 24 hours since this happened after the last update. The game is also missing previously offered content like the purple and other various single colored sleeves.
How is this making it more difficult? Can't play any other part of the game
How can we reproduce this experience? Is no one else having this issue???

Please fix this crashing issue we would like to play the game WITH the content that was already available .

Message 1 of 4 (527 Views)

Re: Crashes cant play the game

Community Manager

Hey @bugesy235

If you're still experiencing crashes I'd try giving these steps below a chance.

1. Power cycle the console: http://bit.ly/XB1_PowerCycle
  2. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.

If those steps fail to resolve the crashing for you, the next best step might be to reinstall the game this way we can determine if corrupted data was the culprit. 

Hope this helps and good luck on the courts. 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (439 Views)

★ Novice
nba libe 19 PS4 v1.12.
"play nba now" mode crashes. after pressing tip off, loading screen appears.
after n seconds, music stops then game crashes.

deleted + downloaded the game twice already.
Message 3 of 4 (415 Views)

Community Manager

@Tinskel

Are you installing the game on an external hard drive or have anything plugged into your USB port on the PS4? I've seen issues in the past where some files can be accidentally installed on both the internal and external hard drive, causing the game to pull data from two different sources. If you are using an external hard drive, we recommend using one licensed or manufactured by PlayStation to avoid any unforeseen technical issues.

Regarding the USB port. We've also noticed the Rock Band "dongle" cause a freezing issue at the main menu for FIFA 19 if plugged in, not sure if maybe you're in a similar situation.

If you haven't attempted a true power cycle with the PS4 yet, let me know if this helps.

• Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice). Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.

Good luck!

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (384 Views)