by mammoetcs

Original Post

Re: Crashes and turns off XBOX during campaign

★★★ Newbie
Same issue and digital purchase done in Europe
Message 11 of 73 (1,629 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes I'm having this issue now but every other map loads perfectly fine I was scared because here is a video of the issue I'm facing and thankfuly I'm sorry your having this issue but glad I was able to find someone else with the same problem I was scared my console was broken https://youtu.be/AQPWd8ii5dE

Message 12 of 73 (1,611 Views)

★★ Novice

Also I am from Canada so it's probably an entire game issue itself

Message 13 of 73 (1,602 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issues, also the controller one, but on Lando story mission (cache grab)

Message 14 of 73 (1,524 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issue still present playing in the UK digital purchase 

Message 15 of 73 (1,507 Views)

★★★ Novice

Seemed to have solved the issue transferred game from external to internal hard drive seems to work for now

Message 16 of 73 (1,496 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here. EU, Czechia.

Message 17 of 73 (1,487 Views)

Community Manager

@marcjab007 wrote:

Seemed to have solved the issue transferred game from external to internal hard drive seems to work for now

@LukrN0ob  Are you able to fix this by moving it from the external to internal hard drive as well?

We have steps below for Xbox One that fix most crashing issues across games.

Power Cycle the Console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button  on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button  on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.
Blueberry.png
Message 18 of 73 (1,478 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Centennialpigon wrote:

This seems to be a regional problem.

I havent heard of anyone from N. American continent having this issue.

I’m in N America my game is doing the exact same thing on the Observatory mission I own the disk and digital copy. Nothing works won’t load music glitches and Xbox powers off. EA fix this !!

Message 19 of 73 (1,446 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

@marcjab007 wrote:

@LukrN0ob  Are you able to fix this by moving it from the external to internal hard drive as well?

We have steps below for Xbox One that fix most crashing issues across games.

Power Cycle the Console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button  on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button  on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.

EA_Blackberry thankyou for joining the forum thread. Your help is certainly welcome.

However, your instructions to 'solve' our problem with the game hard crashing on the last mission, are the most basic, common and generic answer to our problems I've ever heard. 

With all respect EA_Blackberry, 

Do you really believe that we have not tried the same instructions that Microsoft have been giving out ever since the XB1 console launched.

I understand you may be trying to help, but please don't treat us like fools.

Assuming that we cannot use, carry out a hard reset, or clear our Mac address for our Xbox consoles is quite insulting when we are all requesting real help to play the game that you currently represent. 

Please don't leave us with the lazy generic xbox reset 'fix'.

Instead can you get someone to look into this and help us please? 

It clearly a problem with the game. Just look at the people on here reporting this, and the people all over various forums reporting the same problem.

To suggest that it is a problem with our hardware is shocking, especially after all the years of broken and undercooked games in this generation and especially while we are hearing that Anthem is cutting power to  Xbox, pc's and even bricking ps4's! 

Please! We are in the help centre reporting a problem with your game, so can you help us please, and if not could you contact someone who can.

Or at least give us some real answers as to why this is happening.

This is the whole point of these forums are they not? 

Thankyou for your time.

We look forward to your assistance and insight of this bug or from another EA representatives assistance and insight.

Message 20 of 73 (1,440 Views)