Crashes 2-3 time before every game

by iiBe2quick

Original Post

Crashes 2-3 time before every game

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I crash 2-3 times (in character select screen) and have to ctrl-alt-delete and restart game every time before i can get into a game. I dont even want to go into the hacker problem but of course that is also big issue. I would settle if i didnt have to take 10 min to get into a game. I have spent money on this game and even though it is f2p i feel ripped off. i doubt this will be read or respawn cares at all but it is very disappointing especially when i do enjoy the game when it runs well and hackers haven't taken over the servers. sad that these problems ruin what could be a good game..forced to uninstall.

Message 1 of 4 (293 Views)

Re: Crashes 2-3 time before every game

★★★ Apprentice

Same. I tend to push through it but this game is 9 months in and it’s still runs like crap. They’re not going to fix it. If they wanted to it would’ve been done already. Good game ruined by crappy support. Pretty stupid. 

Message 2 of 4 (271 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey, @ThisGameBlows  @iiBe2quick make sure that all drivers for windows are up to date. 

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with Apex and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Worth to reinstall the GPU drivers for your PC.

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic
Message 3 of 4 (203 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Atic Is the tick rate for the servers getting fixed? That’s really the underlying issue here. It’s not settings or adjustments It’s the servers. Don’t you guys want your game to run buttery smooth? If not, just be transparent and let us know. Is it getting bumped to 60hz? No. Cool.
Message 4 of 4 (177 Views)