Re: Crashed 15 times today and counting. Need help can't play a single game.

by BrandonNgyn

Original Post

Crashed 15 times today and counting. Need help can't play a single game.

★★★ Novice

I have crashed 15 times today. i have all my drivers updated for graphics card, repaired the game, and even tried reinstalling it nothing works. 

My game just closes with any error. I would be in a gunfight or just looting normally and my game would still crash

Message 1 of 8 (413 Views)

★★★ Novice

still crashing and of course i get a penalty for the game crashing, please fix your game. i can't play ranked without ruining other people experiences or my own. Can't even load up a normal without crashing. id be lucky to play one full game.

Message 2 of 8 (376 Views)

★★★ Novice
@BrandonNgyn same, i keep crashing, and it doesnt matter what im doing in the game (happend in lobby as players were loading. happend during looting, happend while just playing the game).
Managed to play only 1 or 2 games till the end so far out of 15~.
Tried many things myself to fix it, and nothing worked for me and crashes came or became worse with the new season...
Before the game crashes it freezes first and i can hear the sounds in game, then it crashes after few seconds.
Game is literally unplayable for me - waiting for fix.
Message 3 of 8 (367 Views)

★★★ Novice

i feel your pain bro i quit apex for a bit because of crashing. i might even switch back to ps4 because apex on pc is atrocious. i am able to play 2 games out of 20. and those two games. half the games i 5 kills in ranked last few squad and bam i crash. I get a warning not to leave, but how can i control if its the game fault for crashing. we shouldn't be punished because apex has clunky coding and old engine that can't handle these rtx cards.

Message 4 of 8 (360 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've got another thread going on this same issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/PC-Apex-crashing-to-desktop-no-error/m-p/8689565#M61170

Can you guys read through the replies there and add your system specs to that one so we can track if this is related to hardware?

Message 5 of 8 (325 Views)

★★★ Novice
@VT41 it seems to be an rtx card issue. Please EA HELP ME WITH YOUR GAME. I HAVE CRASH ALMOST 20 times. maybe played 2-3 full games and crashed so many good games for ranked. also get demoted and punished because of your game crashing. please help me @EA
Message 6 of 8 (279 Views)

★★★ Novice

Crashed yet again EA and got a match abanded and lost points. PLEASE HELP ME AND FIX THE LOSS FORGIVENESS

Message 7 of 8 (256 Views)

★★★ Novice

Crashed every single game today, so no luck on any of the help i got from calling EA. Been banned for 5-10-20 minutes now. Becasue of crashing. This game is purely a joke. no support no help whatsoever. lost around 300-400 rp because of the crashes thanks apex. Lovely game you guys have.

Message 8 of 8 (216 Views)