Crash

by divit2019

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Crash

★ Guide

Hey team

I've been playing this game for almost 2 years now till few days no problem. But recently after few updates from you and now everything is * up. My game won't load most of the time it crashes stating you need to get connected to internet though my net is working perfectly. If it does load then another pop up showing resource download error.  After all this havoc finally on my game screen few minute play gotta add click it boom blank screen nothing else. Then restart the whole process again. And when I go for token * me everytime your transaction is canceled. It's * irritating frustrating time consuming and every other thing. I've wasted my time and a lot of money in it. So I request you to please do something about it. And believe me I've tried almost anything reinstalled clear cache clear data but it keeps happening. Just as of now I've been able to play since morning it keeps crashing 

Message 1 of 9 (1,773 Views)

Accepted Solution

Game crashing resource load error whatever

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Ok so guys anyone having problems with game crashing resource load error just follow what I did exactly. Believe me I've troubled a lot just like any of you for the same.

Steps :

1. Download VPN [Edit - Admin.] app from Google play store. I'm attaching the snapshot of it so you won't get confused with it.

2. Open it and set the location to United kingdom and just connect.

3. Now click on NBA mobile and enjoy

Hope it works for any of you. Thanks!

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (1,709 Views)

All Replies

Re: Crash

Champion (Retired)
@divit2019 Ill have the team on it asap.
Message 2 of 9 (1,771 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey there, @divit2019 thanks for the details!

Are you using 4g or wifi?
What country are you in?
And last question what phone and model do you have?

/Atic
Message 3 of 9 (1,728 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Atic I'm using both 4g and wifi. But most of the time 4g. I'm from India. And I'm using Samsung and the model number is SM-A105F.

Bro let me tell you I'm * frustrated now. Been uninstalling reinstalling like 100 times literally. Clear cache clear data everything still the same * problem. Now I've no idea what to do
Message 4 of 9 (1,691 Views)

★ Guide
@TheScholarAM Thanks man I'll really really appreciate if you would somehow help me on this. I've literally done almost everything what's in my knowledge.
Message 5 of 9 (1,690 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@divit2019Hey there Divit. It wasn't hard to catch that you are from Indian descent by your name.

I do understand your frustration of not being able to play in spite of trying everything you could. Samsung A10 is a fairly new model but I'm not exactly sure which specifications might be a problem(if any).

Your information will soon be relayed to the team again, so that they can assist you on it.

Till then, please consider to alert the customer service about it.
To do so:
1:Open settings in your game
2: click on help
3: click on contact us and fill in all necessary details appropriately.

You'll get an answer in the next two days, unfortunately things can't be any quicker due to the current pandemic.

Also, I'll have @EA_Atic back at this issue to assist you here to the best of his capabilities.

Message 6 of 9 (1,671 Views)

Game crashing resource load error whatever

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Ok so guys anyone having problems with game crashing resource load error just follow what I did exactly. Believe me I've troubled a lot just like any of you for the same.

Steps :

1. Download VPN [Edit - Admin.] app from Google play store. I'm attaching the snapshot of it so you won't get confused with it.

2. Open it and set the location to United kingdom and just connect.

3. Now click on NBA mobile and enjoy

Hope it works for any of you. Thanks!

Message 7 of 9 (1,710 Views)

Community Manager
@divit2019 Curious if things have improved for you since you last posted. Fixed?
Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 9 (1,518 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Yeah surprisingly upto a certain standard my issues did got fixed. Thanks
Message 9 of 9 (1,494 Views)