Accepted Solution

Crash with OBS

★ Novice

My game is crash after I open OBS for 50s

Message 1 of 4 (1,874 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Crash with OBS

Community Manager

Hi @PeacockYan Thanks for sharing this, to check does this continue if you play Grid without OBS running?

Also if you have a moment try the following steps to see if this continues?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,675 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@PeacockYan Do you get an error message with the crash?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (1,723 Views)

★ Novice

No. When I run in full screen or borderless window mode, the program will stop suddenly after running for a period of time. The screen of the program is stuck and there is no sound. I tested that there is no such problem when windowing.

One manifestation is that when the program is stuck, the task manager displays "suspended". But my device has 16g RAM, which is enough

Attached here is the in-game picture I recorded while looking for the reason

https://youtu.be/E00jsVtwejI

Message 3 of 4 (1,700 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @PeacockYan Thanks for sharing this, to check does this continue if you play Grid without OBS running?

Also if you have a moment try the following steps to see if this continues?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 4 (1,676 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help