Crash to desktop- all games- no error

by DerkaNDerka

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Crash to desktop- all games- no error

★★★★★ Novice

Sometimes I can play BFV, Anthem, Battefront2 for 5-45 mins, however it always seems to crash to Desktop with no error. I have the settings set to directx 11 and all other settings on low and I still get the errorless drop to desktop. i even tried disabling :orgin ingame" and turn off cloud...……….. Can anyone suggest anything? it seems like its origin.

i5- gtx 970- 16 mb ram

Message 2 of 18 (3,185 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Crash to desktop- all games- no error

★★★★★ Novice

I  uninstalling one drive  and after one day of playing bfv my computer had not crashed win win so far .. Thanks for your time

View in thread

Message 16 of 18 (4,155 Views)

All Replies

Crash after update

★ Novice

Hi all,

I have crash after when I'm trying run the game. It happens after last update.

Does anyone got the same issue?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 18 (3,174 Views)

Re: Crash to desktop- all games- no error

Community Manager

@DerkaNDerka 

Is it crashing to the desktop right when you're loading up the game or after a while when you're playing?

Let's start with some basics first below and if you can attach a DxDiag that will help us know what specs/hardware you're using along with any errors showing up at the bottom of your Windows Error Reporter.

1. Update your drivers and basic PC troubleshooting steps
  2. Search "Windows Updates" in the taskbar search bar so you can get the latest version. Pending Windows updates can cause conflicts with Origin/games
  3. Make sure Origin and your games are added to your anti-virus exceptions list. Some anti-virus/firewalls can prevent games from launch. More info here
  4. Disable all overlays (Origin In-game, Discord, MSI Afterburner) before launching the game again
  5. Determine whether a process running in the background is causing issues by performing a clean boot. As soon as the PC boots up, immediately run Origin as administrator by right-clicking on the desktop shortcut. Launch the game immediately without opening up any other programs. Here is how to clean boot

How to gather DxDiag information

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 18 (3,143 Views)

My Battlefield V just crashes with no error

★★★ Novice

My game just crashes after approximately 30 minutes. There is no error when the game actually crashes. There is no error in Windows log.

What can i do??

Message 4 of 18 (3,231 Views)

Re: My Battlefield V just crashes with no error

Community Manager

Hey @VictorDK87 let's start by grabbing a DxDiag so that we can take a look at your system: https://help.ea.com/en/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

That should hopefully help us narrow down the cause of the issue.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 18 (3,222 Views)

★★★ Novice

Here is my DxDiag

Message 6 of 18 (3,203 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko you Have my DxDiag nowStandard smile
Message 7 of 18 (3,191 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @VictorDK87 would it be possible to rerun your DxDiag in English?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 18 (3,156 Views)

★★★ Novice

I hope it is on English NowStandard smile @EA_Darko 

Message 9 of 18 (3,131 Views)

Community Manager

@VictorDK87 

Can you try uninstalling Live-Update (see this post) because I see that under your Windows Error Reporting. Double-check to see if you have any pending Windows Updates too. Search "Windows Updates" in the taskbar search bar so you can get the latest version. 

Do you have Nahimic software installed on your PC?

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 18 (2,769 Views)