Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Crash to Desktop FIFA 21 PC - Origin

by Knight_1183

Original Post

Highlighted

Crash to Desktop FIFA 21 PC - Origin

★ Novice

I have done everything possible and everything I've seen online to fix the problem.

- Windows Clean installation

- Latest drivers installed

- Play on lower resolutions

- Use DirectX 11

- Reinstall the game

- Etc.

The games crashes to desktop randomly. (I lose an average of 8 games of FUT Champions each weekend due to these crashes). I have a folder full of crash dumps files that are not user friendly at all and EA does not care about those crash dump files. Nowhere in the game I see a trouble shoot option asking for such files. I had to deal with this last year with FIFA20 and the same thing has been FIFA 21.

Would you be so kind to let me know what is going on? My PC Rig is beyond capable of running this game. It's the only game in my library with these crashes.

I am attaching my DxDiag file and including a link to my FIFA 21 Crash Dump folder. I have had 15 crashes today (You read it right, 15 crashes to Desktop).

Crash Dump Folder: https://mega.nz/folder/Hw4QmJDL#zGXLwQxgoaSliofrflAcNQ

Message 1 of 3 (264 Views)

Re: Crash to Desktop FIFA 21 PC - Origin

Community Manager

@Knight_1183 

As you have reinstalled Windows and the game, it will be worthwhile checking if your RAM is functioning correctly using Memtest86: 

https://www.memtest86.com/

Thanks.

barry.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (234 Views)

Re: Crash to Desktop FIFA 21 PC - Origin

★ Novice

I ran all tests. It took a while.

0 errors in my system. Ram is working perfectly

Message 3 of 3 (221 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help