Re: Crash on IOS While Purchasing Shipments

by Jaisee

Original Post

Crash on IOS While Purchasing Shipments

★★ Novice

Game Crash on Ios while purchasing shipments

Since last game update when I try to purchase anything from the shipments the game gets very very laggy and than most of the time crashes. The app crashes to home screen. When viewing open tasks the game is seen there so it does not compeletly shut down how ever when I choose the app from the tabs the game starts from load screen. therefore it is a crash to home screen and app restart kinf of thing. Clearing ram sort of solves the issue. Lag remains but crash does not happen after clearing ram. This mostly happens on the items in shipments which are purchased by credits but I experience less of the same issue in almost all shops. To be clear, when the shipments shop is opened lag begins how ever becomes super laggy when clicking the number of credits on the one I want to purchase, when it is trying to bring the item to front just before purchasing. Clicking buy button also causes an increased lag. game crash usually happens in either one of these two steps. I am using Iphone 6 to the latest IOS update.

Thank you very much

Illanous

Message 1 of 5 (653 Views)

App freezes and crashes when in any in-game store

★ Novice

For the past month or so I will go into any store like shipments or shard shop and when I select something it takes a while to load.  50% of the time it doesn't load and the game crashes.  I uninstalled the game and reinstalled and still the same.  Using iPhone 6 and all is updated for game and iOS.  Any suggestions?

Message 2 of 5 (573 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@borgako I notice this on my son's phone. he is running on an iPhone 5S. Worked fine until last update, now crashes constantly in store screen, more noticable in credits store. Comes back best if you close the program fully before reload.
Message 3 of 5 (546 Views)

★★ Novice

This problem has been solved. Thanks a lot to everybody

Message 4 of 5 (439 Views)

★★ Novice

No.

It hasn't.

Message 5 of 5 (372 Views)