Re: Crash on Game Load - Save unplayable (Xbox One X)

by ThirdDegreePun

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Crash on Game Load - Save unplayable (Xbox One X)

★ Guide

Heya, 

I have a save on the Mantis just after the arena sequence where I took a much needed break, now whenever I load the game up it freezes with the audio clipping before crashing. This has happened multiple times and I cannot progress or use my save game presently. I have tried clearing my local save data and resyncing with Xbox Live. I am going to try a reinstall but that's going to take ages.

Any help resolving this to get my file back would be much appreciate. I spawn on the focus point and it freezes 1-2 seconds after the screen fades in, not enough to fully turn around. 

Xbox One X - Australia - Disc Version - Between arena section and return to kashyyyk on mantis.

Message 1 of 3 (300 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide

I fixed it. Started a new game and then loaded the old one up. Immediately went into the menu when I could and it's working again. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (272 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Reinstalling hasn't helped. I literally can't play unless I start a new game Frown 

Message 2 of 3 (283 Views)

★ Guide

I fixed it. Started a new game and then loaded the old one up. Immediately went into the menu when I could and it's working again. 

Message 3 of 3 (273 Views)