Crash in the first match with the error Code:net / High ping in the first match.

by KekJoy

Original Post

Crash in the first match with the error Code:net / High ping in the first match.

★★★★ Novice

Good day everybody, from 7-8 season in the first match the game began to crash with a code:net error. Previously, this could happen a couple of times a week, but now the problem has become global in nature and every time the game is started, the first match accompanied by this error and big lags after reconnecting, in the next games are all good, no lags and crashes. Also, at this time the load on the video card jumps from 0 to 100, but I do not think that the problem is in the video card, then there would be problems in subsequent matches and in other games.

I've already tried it:
1. Change the DNS addresses.
 1.1. I used Google DNS
 1.2. I used Open DNS
 1.3 I used custom DNS
2. Play on a new account that created 5 minutes ago.
3. Change the driver for the video card.
 3.1 Used AMD Adrenalin 21.8.1
 3.2 Used AMD Adrenalin 21.6.2
 3.3 Used AMD Adrenalin 20.2.2
3.4 I tried to play without drivers at all, after reinstalling Windows.
4. Reinstall Windows.
5. Reinstall the game.
 5.1 Reinstalled the game on Origin.
 5.2 Reinstalled the game on Steam (The game is currently installed on Steam).
6. Clean the DNS.
7. The game was started with administrator privileges.
 7.1. EasyAntiCheat was started with administrator privileges.
8. Play with the mobile Internet.
9. Tried to run the game in compatibility mode with Windows 7.

10. Did a clean boot of the system. here.
11. Tried to play on the newly created user.

12. I checked the connection to the EasyAntiCheat servers (When I click on both links, It writes: 200 - HTTP OK. My friend's is the same, but everything works fine for him.).
13. Open additional ports.
14. Reboot the router.
15. Reinstall EasyAntiCheat.
16. The latest updates of Visual C ++ for Visual Studio, Microsoft .NET Framework 4 and 3.5, DirectX are installed.
17. Recovered corrupted files via sfc / scannow.
18. VPN didn't help.
19.Checked the Hosts file
20. Disabled IPv6. (After disabling IPv6, the game stopped connecting even to the main menu. After enabling the dashboard in the game, it turned out that during the first match the ping was in the range from 200 to 1000, as well as Loss: 75.)
21. Updated the driver of the network card.

PC Features:

i3-8100, rx 570 8 gb, 16gb

P.S. Hello from Russia

Message 1 of 2 (217 Views)

Re: Crash in the first match with the error Code:net / High ping in the first ma

★★★ Newbie

Same here, pls help!! 

Message 2 of 2 (141 Views)