Re: Crash in showdown and forced forfeit

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Crash in showdown and forced forfeit

★ Novice

I would like my 8,000 fans back after a crash before the game had even begun. Makes no sense why I should lose the game when I logged back in 10 seconds after the crash.

Message 1 of 6 (762 Views)

Community Manager

@simtja 

It's unfortunate to hear what happened to your fan count while a game was loading up. Our staff is not able to replenish fans due to technical issues like this and we strongly recommend these quick steps below to help prevent further crashes. 

iOS Mobile Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/

Android

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

If you linked up your game progress to Facebook, Google, or your Apple account you can safely delete the app and reinstall it without losing any progress. 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 6 (738 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Ok, tough break. Thanks anyway. 

Now that I have you. I can't change jerseys in showdown. It's very annoying. If I match up with another team wearing white jerseys and I am as well there's nothing I can do. And it really makes the game hard when it's difficult to destinguish your own players from the opponent's.

Message 3 of 6 (734 Views)

Community Manager

@simtja 

That's a fair point. We've seen others in Madden Overdrive mention the same thing. I suppose they can consider very distinctive jerseys for the opposing team so they'll never match up with yours, but that would take away from some of the realism. 

Do you have any recommendations for the team?

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 6 (719 Views)

★ Novice

Why can't we just chose between home and away jerseys? I have a white as home and a colored as away so if I could chose I could always just pick the other

Message 5 of 6 (713 Views)

Community Manager

@simtja 

We'll pass this to the team, thanks! 

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 6 (709 Views)